WTB Nissan March Super Turbo

CMF_Ezy03

» CMF Member
Hey guys n girls, im in the market for a Nissan march super turbo, if anyone has one or anyone know of any for sale or have a friend, relative etc that has one for sale please let me know.

I know its a tough find but im willing to wait for one to come out.

CMF_woohoomobile

» CMF Member
If you are after a K10 super turbo.

i think your best chance is to hassle some vehicle importers,SVI is one that comes to mind. ans ironchef imports have had some older stuff too.
"maybe" ImportMonster can help?
When i was chasing a HR31 Coupe, most of them CBF helping me, as it wasnt an R33, and i bet 80% of their inquiries are from time wasting, dreaming kids with no money.

So if your serious get on to them and wave some cash around.

besides that, the only K10 ive heard of is in Syd. a member of Skylines Australia has it i think.

good luck, and let us know how u go.

CMF_Greo

» CMF Member
He's after the k10 version of a super s. The super and turbo charged one.
Ultra rare but awesome cars.

Marty on here (username smidge) had one awhile ago he might know where it went?

CMF_DECIM8

» CMF Member
They are crap, why would you bother? 100hp can be achived in a micra...

Still good luck.. Honda made a similar car although I forgot what it was..

CMF_Ezy03

» CMF Member
its not always about power mate, its just love of JDM Nissan's and passion, 0-100 can take forever and I wouldn't care its about the car and its rarity and unique looks and engine, what it has etc..

also id never go Honda, too much hoons that want to look cool in them in my area and every other area I go to and especially a Honda with an exhaust sound like the worst thing ever.

CMF_Ezy03

» CMF Member
thanks for the link kovert (iv seen both), im into that white one more than the black, im in talks with my mate who has friend in importing business maybe that 8000 complied can come down, because seroiusly it is riduclous 8000, (2000 goes to importer fee and probably another 2000 for compliance) - iv seen (even though it was a long time ago maybe 2 years) a super turbo going for 3500-6000, which is good and fair for it after all it is a 22 year old car. true?

CMF_mycra

» CMF Member
Ezy03 WROTE:

"its not always about power mate, its just love of JDM Nissan's and passion, 0-100 can take forever and I wouldn't care its about the car and its rarity and unique looks and engine, what it has etc..

also id never go Honda, too much hoons that want to look cool in them in my area and every other area I go to and especially a Honda with an exhaust sound like the worst thing ever.

yeah mate alot wankers reacon a civic with rims+hotdog+pod=10sec car...
having said, few do know what they are doing and worth running some serious specs... cant deny 130kph on 2nd @ 10k rpm wont sound good hey :)

CMF_Ezy03

» CMF Member
glad to see some people agree and know what im talking about.

anyway without going off topic too much, im still interested in getting one so anyone with any links, connections or know anyone selling or themselves are selling a March Super Turbo contact me - pm or reply here.

thanks.

CMF_DECIM8

» CMF Member
Yeah might be that, rings a bell! Looks the same just without the S/C.

You can bolt one on though same as the micra.

Goodluck, its really not worth it mate.

CMF_mipcar

» CMF Member
Worth is an arbitary thing. Something is worth what someone is prepared to pay for it.
I reckon it's good that people want to preserve a bit of motoring history, how boring that everyone would drive around in the same old thing. Lets have variety and a bit of individuality.

CMF_DECIM8

» CMF Member
Im putting money on a P plater having the feeling driving a TURBO/SUPERCHARGED car on his/her P's is WORTH $8000 of street cred..

I dont know, I shouldnt be such a prick.. but its like buying a R32 now, not worth it. However a Capella or Rx3 is totally worth it because they appreciate.

Maybe its worth it if you buy it and pop it in storage!

CMF_mipcar

» CMF Member
And enjoyment is a kind of worth as well, if it gives you pleasure then it was worth it.
Car values in terms of dollars is all subjective in my humble opinion. For instance I've never seen the 'worth' in the astronomical prices that the old 70's PhaseIII GTHO's fetch, they were a sedan with tricked up interior and a hulking great engine. No design 'cleverness' to them, yet take a classic Mini, still selling for a fraction of the cost and they won at Bathurst beating the big bangers.

Why is my 1958 TR3A Triumph (arguably a stronger car and better performer)valued less then it's same age competitor the Austin Healy? I love Healys btw but it just makes my point.

Discussing the pro's and cons' of various cars is what makes being a petrol head fun but in the end if it works for the owner/buyer then it was worth it.

CMF_Ezy03

» CMF Member
i know what you guys are saying but i dont think the march ST has that sort of rep yet to be worth that much, barely anyone knows it and it doesnt have much of a racing history where the others that are mentioned are well known and rare and have a good racing motorsport history to jack up there price etc. but the march, i dont think so. also one was for sale for about 4k a few years ago and another for 6 about a year ago (which is neg im guessing) so a 2k price jack is (to me) unjustified.

CMF_Ezy03

» CMF Member
not to mention some work (ie money spent) for some maintenance and other works getting it looking good etc also a 8k for a car you don't see and rely on the importers info and pics and word rather than a 6k where you can visibly inspect yourself, 9/10 importing costs cheaper than buying locally eg v35 skylines for example.

Back