Nissan March Super Turbo

CMF_maude

» CMF Member
Hi there,
I've got a Nissan March SuperTurbo for sale.
Its a 1989 Model with the MA09ERT engine.
1 litre, 4 cylinder, supercharged and turbocharged.
Air conditioning.
Dark tinted windows
Registered in NSW.
16 inch mag wheels.

Car is in good condition. Though the body has a few little paint chips and marks on the bumper and a one door.

Also the front struts are soft and need replacing. I had a guy lined up to get me some but its taking a while, and i really am in a position where i need to sell the car.

Not many of these little SuperTurbos around.
I've seen them advertised for $7000 and around $9000. I don't want anywhere near that much for it. Just to see it go to someone mechanically sensible who's going to appreciate it and not trash it. The MA09ERT is a complicated engine, and doesn't deserve to be driven by thugs.

I'll post up some more photos probably tomorrow and figure out a price too.

Let me know if you're interested.

Car is in Sydney.

CMF_maude

» CMF Member
grrr, try again.

Attachments

• 33324.jpg
    33324.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 39

smidge

» CMF Member
how hard is it to get parts for? ie, where have you been getting them? any service history etc?

i'm keen to come have a look as i'm at a crossroads weather to fix up my micra spend the big bucks on it, or get something else

i can come check it out this weekend if you're around

i'd want it without the stereo gear and mags

CMF_Snikty

» CMF Member
A very nice buy for $4000. I paid $7000 for mine.

I hope it goes to a good home.

As far as parts go...ET pulsar parts for anything ignition related, upgrading can be done with most nissan parts (ie sr20 or ca18) with only minor modification needed, anything else you're looking at custom all the way.

I'm happy to help out the new owner any time if they need help with anything, I've been doing lots of research on these cars since I got mine and anything I don't know I'd want to find an answer for anyway.

CMF_maude

» CMF Member
hey there smidge.
some parts are easy - nissan at rockdale -just got to order them and wait, other parts a little harder to find.

no real service history sorry.

happy for you to come have a look.
what's your number? and i'll give you a call to organise a time.

thanks,

CMF_maude

» CMF Member
Hi there

This male version of the micra - the Super Turbo is now on carsales for sale.
Rego AM 90 PP

Asking Price $3500 negotiable.

...or you could just keep driving your girlfriend's micra.

Tom
0401 055 446

Attachments

• 38124.jpg
    38124.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 46

CMF_Tony

» CMF Member
If i'm correct its a Lancia Delta Intergrale! One of the most famous rally cars of its time, I mean my time. Not many in Australia i no that, and they sell for pretty big money still. Mmmmmm rally cars.

smidge

» CMF Member
loving it! it's had a wash, new rims, new steering wheel and a ton of research done on fixing the suspension (i think the 16's were a bit heavy for the tiny suspension!) so i think i've sorted out the front end now just need to get some rear shocks

drives really nicely! forgot to ask you where you got oil filters from, do they match any local models that you could find?

CMF_boosted

» CMF Member
Hey Maude this still for sale. Doesn't really say if you sold it or not. Can't see it on carsales.

Let me know
If you can send me a text or call me on 0418770023 that would be great caus these forums dont let me know if someone replies or not and I keep forgetting to check them

Thanks

Ben

CMF_Jon (2)

» CMF Member
boosted WROTE:

"Hey Maude this still for sale. Doesn't really say if you sold it or not. Can't see it on carsales.<BR><BR>Let me know<BR>If you can send me a text or call me on 0418770023 that would be great caus these forums dont let me know if someone replies or not and I keep forgetting to check them<BR><BR>Thanks<BR><BR>Ben

looks to be sold mate.
read a few posts up

Back