WTB: Super s dash cluster

CMF_punty

» CMF Member
Hey everyone, I know the super s dash cluster is a highly desirable option among every micra owner and I was just wondering what the usual going price for one is... I am willing to beat a reasonable asking price If anyone has a spare or is parting out. That's right... I'll beat any reasonable asking price....

Thanks people, and if there's a waiting List or something, Let me know because I don't want to be cutting in line or anything.

Also if anyone has a super s front bumper available, I would be very interested in buying it.

Contact me if u have either of those please.
PS: I don't know how to use pm's so just send me a text in 0402906053... I'm in the Eastern suburbs of Melbourne.

CMF_climberjoel

» CMF Member
They are not that hard to get hold off. best bet is to get one from the uk. There have been a couple of British members over there who have sent to members here. search the old posts and pm one of the British guys. around $100 is fair.

p.s. just click the persons username, and then click 'pm username" sends an e-mail to there address.

good luck

CMF_Rudy

» CMF Member
got my bumper through import monster, came with lights and sup.s brackets, cant remember exact prices but with a nice spoiler with stop light cost $550 delivered to my door, only drawback was the 6-8 wks wait. JDM bar looks better than pommey job cause of number plate holder size.

Attachments

• 62433.jpg
    62433.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 37
Back