WTB: March super turbo

CMF_Duncan

» CMF Member
didn't take me long to change my mind eh :D

Thanks climberjoel...actually I saw the same car FS elsewhere and contacted by email but no response yet...I'll try again via pm here
That is a little more than I wanted to pay but I guess a spare motor will come in handy for its long term future career :D

CMF_Duncan

» CMF Member
thanks mate, email replied.

still interested in other ones as well....smidge's one looks like good quality so far but a little pricey.

please let me know what else is around :D

CMF_crumpets

» CMF Member
I looked for years for one and for the most part to get one that runs you were looking at 5k cause of the rarity of them.

That being said you can find cheap ones but they are notorious for having reliability issues and not really daily drivers...Smidge has fixed those issues.

smidge

» CMF Member
yeah they are high maintenance but so rewarding, and there is nothing like it on the road

even at that price i'm losing ****loads, i'm not deluded into thinking i'd make my money back

CMF_littlebear

» CMF Member
If I were in the market for a K10 I'd be looking for the best one around and pay the $$. And buying Smidges you'd be getting one well looked after. Worth the piece of mind in my book. Plus I'm sure he's throw in a collectors edition DVD of Mighty Mods :p

CMF_Duncan

» CMF Member
whirr....wooosh...psht

whirr....wooosh...psht

this thing is funny to drive.

Thanks smige, looks like the car has been well maintained considering it's complexity. No doubt I'll be cursing you for all the things that don't work or break soon enough but for now its great.

the car is a ball to drive and zooms pretty good considering the motor is smaller than a carton of milk

smidge

» CMF Member
believe me that car in its first month or two of ownership heard its fair share of swear words from me when i was trying to get it all sorted and running properly!

since then though it has rewarded with decent power, not being toooo thirsty and putting smiles on the faces of anyone interested in cars that it drives past and particularly passengers in it

i'm sure you'll get quite a while out of it before you have any issues, its been my daily, literally driven every single day through sydney since i bought it and never let me down so i trust it will do the same for you (no promises with the race track though!!)

i've come from subaru's so by habit been quite gentle on the gearbox i think its lost traction in the dry in its whole life.. (i had to, it was in front of my ex-work mates at an autobarn store, if you don't leave with a little smoke they'll banish you!)

enjoy it mate! feel free to contact if you get stuck with anything, the UK micra guys know their stuff with these and snikty from QLD is on both forums and has done his fair share of work on his one

Back