10th Anv. Canberra weekend photographs...pls all read

CMF_Alex_B

» CMF Member
hey there guys/gals, i'm working on a little something and need to compile the images from the entire weekend,

if you have images that are of preferably 1000pixels in width or > larger orignals (min 720pixels, but if you have some great low-res ones, i.e. taken with phone camera send em too). i would love to get a copy of them sent to myself on cd or dvd sometime this week, earlier the better :) (just msg me through the website for postal address) don't worry if they're over/underexposed, have colour casts etc...as i will be post processing (colour correcting) them anyways.

if we could get:

1. travelling images from the southerners if possilbe (have plenty from qld to canberra). i.e. from the trip to canberra/ arrival, for most that would be friday and saturday.

2. saturdays dyno run (i don't have any)

3. any sightseeing you did on friday/saturday arvo

4. sat night dinner, and cruise afterwards/view from mt ainsley (spelling) lookout

5. The main event, (i have at least one of each car) but for a few guys i only have the one shot. and especially the sissor, paper, rock game. cisco and s-shortcake getting their suprise for their tremendous effort and the favourite micra of 2005.

6. any from sundays short sundown cruise and the following BBQ at Seano's

7. Snowy mtns, (other qlders)

8. and finally images of the journey back, even of your hometown etc...

and any other images you deem fitting for the weekend,

Thanks In Advance!

Alex

Ps. the images will not be used for making money, the suprise will break even, and is for members whom attended the event.

CMF_Alex_B

» CMF Member
also, if your on broadband or if you can wait it out send them in emails, 5mb of images per each email (i have broadband and an unlimited emila inbox, so fire away), just msg me through the site when i reply send em, not keen on posting email on forums as it's googled,

thanks peoples,

Alex

CMF_bosito

» CMF Member
Hi Alex,
Here are the best photos I had, sorry if they are to small but I am having trouble emailing attachments,

Attachments

• 345.jpg
    345.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 42

CMF_jaxx

» CMF Member
pics 1 and 2, that back bumper is awesome, what do you recon.

thats one hell of a lowered micra, awesome stuff guys. you have the weather and the micras lol!

CMF_makes

» CMF Member
Damn it !!!.... Here was I thinking I look like "Brad Pitt" when I was actually looking like "John Howard".... What's worse I don't even like John Howard !... ;)

I will say this for John, despite his faults he does have good taste in hats.... ;)

CMF_Alex_B

» CMF Member
thanks peeps, figured i may aswell finish off what i'm doing at uni > its plenty of fun too even though we haven't done any video yet,

I just had to share the Hi-Definition version, yes its freaking huge but the quality is truly amazing, couldn't keep it tooo myself.

http://micra.studior7.com/meetsandm...prise/SHIFT_Expectations_remixed2_001_50P.wmv

84.1MB | 1280x720P 50fps | 2:03sec

*Minimum* System Requirement to Play 720P HD WMV 9
2.4 GHz processor or equivalent
384 MB of RAM
64 MB video card
1024 x 768 screen resolution
16-bit sound card
Speakers

Alex

cisco

» CMF Member
Magic stuff Alex. That's an awesome video.

When I get my butt into gear soon, we'll knock up the section of the site about the Canberra meet.

You've done a sterling job!

CMF_Alex_B

» CMF Member
thanks to you all :p,

yep cisco always hard to try and find time to do things in the busy world we live in. Which reminds me if the power steer goes well on shortie, and the old rack didn' have any play, and no accident/gutter history ect.. can i grab it off you - thinking i'll stay with man steer now :p. mine works okay but its just to clear the mind, :D

Alex

Deleted User

» CMF Member
hey alex if u still want man steer iv got that power steer kit out of the boot and in the workshop now so just give us a call or next meet i pass it on to ya and its in good nick only 87km no play and good tie rods as well

so yea

CMF_Alex_B

» CMF Member
thanks for the offer blake :d, but i want to either keep to a superS manual rack with less turns lock to lock or get power steer of an slx,

enojoy the new stering too, you really need it with the 17's

Alex

cisco

» CMF Member
I'll have to think about selling the rack Alex. Not sure yet, but will advise further down the track.

Back