Wrong Alloys grr...

Thought it was too good a bargain. Four spoke in very good nick, and with fresh tires on just the protective layer worn off you could say.
Though went to pick them up, and thought well best see if they fit first - as looking for a straight forward swap from steel to alloy. Been all hyped up all week in getting them, and grr yep you've guessed it didn't fit, they were about 8mm short of lining up.
Lol am i going to ever get anything done with/to her..

alloys of a clio, corsa, golf or pretty much any other 4 stud nissan should fit just make sure theyre aftermarket with the other car makes as the centre bore wont be the right size as for the nissan ones they should be fine

Yep that was the thing, these were aftermarket ones supposedly for a fiesta, only afterward did he say that he got them for his clio, though they didn't fit.
Just have to keep an eye out still, cheers for the info though.

Yep that was the thing, these were aftermarket ones supposedly for a fiesta, only afterward did he say that he got them for his clio, though they didn't fit.
Just have to keep an eye out still, cheers for the info though.

fiestas are 4x108 micras are 4x100 stud pattern mate hence the 8mm space unfotunately buddy.

Thanks for that Kamisama, was wondering what they did fit onto lol.
Have been on the look out for 100 4 stud, as now that i'm a little bit more clued up. Hopefully i find something, before the mrs puts a clamp down on things, as already doing little things to the micra lol.

The centre bore has to be more than 59.1mm too or they won't fit. Vauxhall and VW are too small. Renault fits straight on.

Have looking around at the clio alloys, and a few others that are 4 stud 100.
Hopefully i'll get something sorted in the next couple of weeks, as put all the feelers out!

I have Renault 5 GT wheels on my rally Micra - there are some pics on my thread in the K11 in Motorsport section. I like them! :)

Back