Hurricane Headers + rare 13" alloys including centrelines!

CMF_Dodgy Haro

» CMF Member
Okay ... now my wheel fetish has reached its limits and I can only fit one set on the car at the time. Have decided to retain my pepperpots advertised on these forums a while back.

What's left then is as follows:

(1) Some mesh alloys made by Performance (made in Oz and they also make the original minilites for the mini). These ones are normal factory size (ie. 13 x 5.5" with PCD of +19). They have a JDM look and are quite rare.

Asking about $180 Ono for them - I'd replace the tyres on them.

Some pics:

micrawheel1.jpg

mesh1.jpg

mesh2.JPG

(2) Some genuine Centreline rims - 13 x 6" with PCD of +8. Could do with a good polish - some studs missing but I've taken them out on the set currently on my car.

Would look ultra cool and I am reluctant to let go hence asking price of $250 ...

micrawheel3.jpg

micrawheel4.jpg

Just to give an idea - my current set are similar but are also made by Performance instead. The above set would stick out an extra 1cm and be the perfect offset for a dumped micra:

micrashoot1.jpg

micrashoot2.jpg

Also, used set of Hurricane headers - previously for sale on this site but I gave to a mate when he fabricated my custom exhaust headers. Now that he's measured them, he gave them back but as I have no need, they're up for grabs for $150 ...

headers1.jpg

At this stage, prefer local pickup - items located at Yeronga, Brisbane. Depending on whether they go or not, may consider sending interstate however you'll have to organise everything including pickup.

Just email / PM me a message here.

Thanks all!

CMF_Dodgy Haro

» CMF Member
Yep ... should have no probs with the headers - they were bought off another forum member and we only used it for measurements for a custom set + rest of the exhaust.

They are straight ... just email me off here to arrange a time to come view them!

Back