wow wow wow on ebay!!!

There aer NO standard turbo CG13de engines in any car anywhere on this planet!! :)

Looks nice, i'd certainly own it, but turbo? I have a feeling that's not got one, especially when he says "VERY CHEAP ON PETROL,"

I've asked them for pictures of the engine bay anyway!

he must have got confused because figaros are all turbo and he must think this is as well. Someone needs to tell him.

And if was turbo there would be images of the engine bay etc.. because it would be aftermarket and it would be a unique selling point.

I actually quite like that. Is that bad? :confused:

Ok, it's not the most butch car in the world. Infact it probably makes you look a lot like a hairdresser. Even more so than an MX-5. But it has no chav factor to it at all. And I'd rather have a really unusual car and look like a hairdresser than drive around in the young lad's generic corsa, saxo, Punto, etc. Thats my logic anyway.....

Would be really interested to know if its a turbo or not....

I actually quite like that. Is that bad? :confused:

Ok, it's not the most butch car in the world. Infact it probably makes you look a lot like a hairdresser. Even more so than an MX-5. But it has no chav factor to it at all. And I'd rather have a really unusual car and look like a hairdresser than drive around in the young lad's generic corsa, saxo, Punto, etc. Thats my logic anyway.....

Would be really interested to know if its a turbo or not....

i totally agree on that! i'd but it in an instant if i had some spare cash.

but who has a march and puts a uk style long plate on the front o_O

Can you add mark 1 Punto :p... I dont think many chavs drive around in 1.8 HGT's :)...lol And im 110% not Chav...

Its nothing personal against you mate, I just mean that because cars like Puntos, corsas and saxos are very common amongst young lads, then your bound to get more than your fair share of chavs driving them compared to a Micra or March Cabriolet, for example :)

Getting back to the car in question, I'm guessing the reserve is going to be around the 2k mark as it's at £1500 and hasn't been met yet. I don't think thats to bad of a price considering a dealer would probably charge around £1500 just for a standard K11 facelift. I'm getting tempted, but my overdraft is stopping me :down:

Its nothing personal against you mate, I just mean that because cars like Puntos, corsas and saxos are very common amongst young lads, then your bound to get more than your fair share of chavs driving them compared to a Micra or March Cabriolet, for example :)

Im only Joking lol, I see your point...but my model car (HGT) aint Chav :D...Im happy now...lol

Back