Working Almera SRi Remains - £20

Corbs

Ex. Club Member
Anyone want my SRi remains before it goes to the scrapyard in the sky?
Maybe for a cheap 1.6 conversion? Banger/grasstrack racing maybe?
Clutch is nearly new although needs a new gearbox as synchro is going (I think), still works though.
Chassis is no good (too rusty/damaged) but must be worth something in scrap.
Starts and drives but does not include wings, tailgate, bonnet, exhaust, interior, lights, bumpers.
Included is suspension and some steelies, working GA16DE and loom, ECU, doors, spare driveshaft, brakes (Still loads left on those), dashboard, drivers seat.

£20 to anyone who wants to come and get it from Stafford but I am open to negotiation.

like i told you, yes.

IF someone doesnt want it all as one package ! i offered it to you as one and you turned it down. if it gets split then yes you have dibs on the items your intrested in.

Anyone want my SRi remains before it goes to the scrapyard in the sky?
Maybe for a cheap 1.6 conversion? Banger/grasstrack racing maybe?
Clutch is nearly new although needs a new gearbox as synchro is going (I think), still works though.
Chassis is no good (too rusty/damaged) but must be worth something in scrap.
Starts and drives but does not include wings, tailgate, bonnet, exhaust, interior, lights, bumpers.
Included is suspension and some steelies, working GA16DE and loom, ECU, doors, spare driveshaft, brakes (Still loads left on those), dashboard, drivers seat.

£20 to anyone who wants to come and get it from Stafford but I am open to negotiation.

Would you happen to have the Almera GTi alloys at all?

Yeah they will be for sale when I get some steelies to swap onto the car. All the tyres are bald though.

Back