Just helped police catch drink driver

was driving to my friends house and we got stuck behind a silver merc clk, she had no idea where she was going or what she was doing. she nearly mounted the roundabout had her high beam on, cars where flashing at her and she was all over the road. so we followed her and assumed she was drunk, it was only when she went on to the other side of the road and took her door mirror off on the side of a coach, we rang the police and while we had the police on the phone telling them where she was going we followed her to manchester before the police eventually caught her. the police helicopter spotted us before any of the cars found us. once the helicopter was on to her they got her straight away. We then headed back home and got phone call from the lady we was talking to on the phone thanking us for informing them and warning other motorists of her.

Was awesome. we felt like secret agents :wasntme:

We did the same when we were getting rammed off the road by some plebs in a stolen car...
No police turned up in over 30 mins on the phone to them, and we went in the office the next day and there was no report of our 999 call.

Im surprised the police didnt try to do you for being on the phone while driving lol. Ye that was a joke when we were getting rammed off the road, 2 reports to the police and what have they done........NOTHING.

Typical! Catch a drink driver which is easier but catch some dime bars in a stolen rover trying to ram a micra off the road and they're like, ye sure.
Was scary but strangley fun!

Good work PI Hughes.
Careful people, you'll be next!

you should have rammed her off the road in your micra!

micra VS merc i wonder what would happen lol, its like poking a dog with a toothpick. ROLF!

I wasnt on the phone was my friend. we also filmed some it on the camera phone but we couldnt see anything, just a blur with lights. and us calling her a crazy drunken witch(B instead of W)

Must have felt like Police Camera Action...

Attachments

• dontdrinkandfly.gif
    dontdrinkandfly.gif
    61.5 KB · Views: 155
Demarest said:
Good stuff, i HATE drink drivers

Me too mate, was hit by one in April

Well done Hughes! Good stuff :) - Probably cost a fortune sending out a helicopter to spot them but at least that's one less muppet off the road

Arnold said:
Well done Hughes! Good stuff :) - Probably cost a fortune sending out a helicopter to spot them but at least that's one less muppet off the road

Cheers. yeah cost over 100 i know that, cost me abit in petrol too

Back