bloody police

Ian

Ex. Club Member
ok tell me how this works...
driving along from work in her car when all of a sudden up behind us comes the mobile frigging disco and pulls her over.
the baldy headed git comes over, blatantly expecting it to be some chav lad coz of the alloys and the exhaust and the lowering etc when there she is all blonde and girly.
the guy is like "alright love? did you know that was a 30 road you were doing 40 on?" and she was all simper simper no orificer eyelash flutter, whopping her boobs out.
the guys face went white as the boood rushed to his boody crotch and al he said was "ok love, check your speed in future"
where as i would have been hauled straight in the back seat for a full car check, breathaliser, complete with £70 fine and 3 points.
BASTIDS

ian

yea thats very norty, ud never catch me doin 115 past a slip road and a police van coming up the slip road, shame on you hooligans :p

in the hooligan's defence... this road is 40 for 3/4 of a mile, 30 past the factory (about 1/16 of a mile) then back to 40
still ;) y'all should be girlies

Attachments

• naked.jpg
    naked.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 222
  • sie view at 16.JPG
    sie view at 16.JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 229
  • Picture(44).jpg
    Picture(44).jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 212
  • Picture(43).jpg
    Picture(43).jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 203
its not definate really is it that if it was a lad they wud have done more... could of just been a nice policeman or summin? police are there to do a job weather it be female or male drivers........ moral is dont speed

that happened 2 a girl that i know she was doin the same speed..she just did the girly.."i am soooo sorry" and looked all worryed and he just went well dont do it again!

when i got pulled up, 2 of them run over and they were like "step out of the car blah blah" it was like something out of street crime uk..lol

i found glasses come in handy too, if ur wearing them and be all like oh was i im so sorry, all nerdy innocent like , and there ok you can get off with most stuff, but if i aint wearing them i get oh ill just check this that and the other lol,aside from that. just my thoughts but i like normal police i.e panda cars etc you can have a bit joke and stuff , but do ppl ever find traffic cops are arrogant w****** that think they are better than you? they try allsorts to get you wound up so they can hammer you, rant over lol

i was horrased by rthe police because one copper tried everything he could to get summit on me and couldnt
he had bloody handcuffed me ujst to put me in the back to do checks
nobber just wanted to show off because i had just left a gig with mates etc. i got in my car whilst they waited to get taxis etc.

couldnt find a thing on me
then got an emergancy call through the radio and was like right i go to go ur lucky otherswise ur into a producer and points etc. i was " nah, excuse me this is boyond standaaard practice im sorry i aint leaving the vehicle untilll you conform and please right down all your details your badge number aswell please."

he was "WHATTTTTT?" i simply politel stated
" if your in your rights to p[ull me over, i am also within my right to disagree witht eh handlingf i have recieved and am also within my ights to take all your details and report you"

he was fuming

"he screamed we have another job to attendd asap." i simply stated i hatd to be home asap after the gig, but unjustified events prevented this and therefore called for this not to happen in such a manner i wished, which was a shame, please can you detail your description please. badge number and rank, with name please."

and wouldnt move untill they did so, namely just one of them, the other just seemed to be scared of the other one.

they gave me the details on a piece of paper shuving it in me face as hard as possible
. " i simple asked politly again, can i please borrow your pen just to jot description down please. (the scaredone passed me a pen, to the dislike of the other) and i simple wrote whilst muttering it (just so they could hear) pc lalala, the giner one. and pc lala the non ginger one"

hahaha
think i enfurited him by being so polite and he knew he couldnt touch me.

least to say im glad i changed the colour of the car not to long after wards as i was being pulled over near 3 times a week etc :p

so it not just me then lol to be fair tho yes they are doin a job but , there are i minority that r nobbers

well I think it should be the opposite, the policemen should take the girls in the back seat for a "check" if thats what there into lol. what does he get out of saying "ok watch your speed in future"?

haha, nice one quiky! I was bein harrassed over my exhaust then just as i was leavin he slapped on the blue lights and sped up the road behind me, i drove slowly and stopped at the stop sign, then turned and continuied on thru the estate very slowly! He cudnt pass coz there was cars parked on either side of the road, if he had let me away i wud hav pulled in before the stop sign and let him pass!

Just there a few mins ago i was on my way home from work and i noticed the car behind me flashin his lights, i pulled into a car park on the main road and it was just my mate, i was talkin to him for a few mins the just before we pull away i get a fone call, just a girl from work askin y she just saw me and another car sittin there doin nuttin! I was laughin a jokin wit her for a min then another car pulls in, an unmarked garda car! I realise im on the fone and my face drops! He pulls up next to me and asks me my name and where i live, i just told him and sed im just on my way home from work and my mate flashes me so i pulled in to talk to him. He sed oh he's with u, right so, ill c ya, so he pulls on a bit and the fella in the bak of the car says "He flashed ya! While drivin! he must hav some whopper c*ck!" so i say "Fcuk off, not that type of flashin!" and they drive off

It really duz depend on who u get, the first guy wanted to do me for everyting coz he was a pr*ck and was bored, the other fellas were sound!

This is the only thing that I'm dreading......

I've not got pulled over yet, but my car has been standard. Soon it will be lowered, with the alloys. Now I wonder whats going to happen!

tell me bout it. ive been pulled over becuase the police didnt think i had my seatbelt on. i have full harnesses and some just say okay sorry and leave it at that. one time i was driving to college with ma bro. police was following me, needless to say blue lights went on pulled me over on the hard shoulder. askedme to get into the car. he explained he thought i didnt have ma seatbelt on at first. i smiled and explained it happened before. the reply was "well were gonna get annoyed when it happens again and you get all laughy and giggly and say its happened before". that pissed me off . they went on to say if you dnt unbolt ur standard seatbelt then well go over your car with a fine toothcomb and start to inform insurance copanys about aftermarket exhaust etc. the fact i had no spare tire which apperently is illegal and one of ma front tyres nearly bald didnt matter to him. he was ginger and a traffic cop. maybe the same tosser.

you may aswell unbolt your old seatbelts if your not using them. save you some bother. spare wheel is not needed, its legal.

I must admit ive been very lucky with police. First time i got pulled was in my mums car, there 4 of us driving pretty stupiedly (this was wen we first started driving) and they just gave us a verbal caution. The second time was when we went to get my mates SR and i didnt know the area very well and i was in a bus lane which made the traffic lights on a dual carriage way stop, all i got was a producer. Third time was on my first date with missus, (this was a bit dumb) was going though a tunnel so i put my foot down to hear the induction kit, police where at the end of it so they pulled me, i must admit i had a few toks on a spliff a bit earlier, so one of them is asking wot i was doin and who was in the car i said ' first date' etc. one of them went up to the car and started speakin to my missus, he smelt the spliff and said to her 'So you gona roll a fat one later?!' and then they let us go! hah!

I've found that the traffic police seem to be more polite and civil than the guys in the panda cars. All of the traffic police have been quite reasonable with me when I have been pulled. Never really had any problem with them. Funny thing is though lol, I was pulled 3 times in my old car which was almost standard, apart from a few mods, and I have only been pulled once in my new one and I have been driving it longer now hehe, and that was for my tinted windows. I think they see highly modified cars and think that they must take care of them and must be all legit etc, I dunno, I find it quite weird though lol. :)

was pulled over earlier 2nite in clapham, as the car isnt registered to me or something as is a courtesy car, didnt mind that so much till they then go on to tell me i dnt have a driving licence o_O bloody idiots
dnt mind it normally as end of the day they gotta do their job, but some of them can b right mildreds grr

Never been pulled!! Surprisingly, but was doing 95ish on the M25 once and saw the blue lights in the rear window.. started to **** bricks, went to left lane and slowed down but he drove straight past!! didnt speed at all after that..

Also you dont need a spare tyre as most new cars dont have one!! they just stick two cans of tyre weld in the boot, or fit run flat tyres as standard

i've not had a problem with the filth :)

i was undertaking some cars on my bike with l plates on at 60 in a 30 with a guy on the back with no helmet and a bag full of unmentonables and an unmarked pig car pulls us over and just says, "don't do it again" hahaha and i never did.... cos i got the micra ;)

Back