Wipers wont stop!!!!

silvia14

Club Member (Trial)
A little problem Ive found on my Super S is that more often than not if i start the wipers going they wont stop! The only way they will turn off is to turn the ignition off but even then if I turn the ignition back on 90% of the time the wipers will go again!!!

Im not sure if its the contacts in the stalk sticking or some other problem with relays etc?

Any ideas??

Cheers

it sounds like the the lever is sticking or it could be a relay try this switch on your ignition and see if theres any play on the lever if there is the lever has gone hence the wipers comeing on. Try this also locate the front wiper realy and replace and check the wiper fuse

it sounds like the the lever is sticking or it could be a relay try this switch on your ignition and see if theres any play on the lever if there is the lever has gone hence the wipers comeing on. Try this also locate the front wiper realy and replace and check the wiper fuse

Cool ill give that a try! Thanks (Y)

wiked car though
041120101049.jpg

041120101041.jpg

LOL you beat me to it!!

Just need WIDE arches, hub adapters, LOWness and Jap tat to keep me happy...................... oh and some money so i can actually do all this lol

Im working on it!!

Wiper Issue solved......................... just got a replacement relay from ebay and it seems to of cured it!! :)

Back