wing mirrors

babyboom

Ex. Club Member
well guys i colour coded the wing mirrors today, thats me almost done with the outside, i just need to mesh the grill and thats it, then start on the inside

Attachments

• Wing Mirrors.jpg
    Wing Mirrors.jpg
    216.9 KB · Views: 202
  • IMAGE_00115.jpg
    IMAGE_00115.jpg
    352.9 KB · Views: 191
As said in the other thread looks really nice. How did you get a good finish like that? Did you just use a spray can?

Get the car lowered and it will look great.

scottish-sr said:
As said in the other thread looks really nice. How did you get a good finish like that? Did you just use a spray can?

Get the car lowered and it will look great.

yeah i just used a spray can, and lots of paitence lol

im not lowering it just now cos i deliver kebabs in it, but i think i will later when i get a proper job

hughes_16v said:
Looks a different shade of pink to the rest of your car mate

sadly your right :down: it is a slightly different shade but thats cos halfrauds have to make it up each time i want some

i also meshed my grills ealier too, but it was dark by the time me and my pal were finished so i'll get pics tomorrow

i would have the grills black mesh with black surround personally but a good job youve done non the less

Good work shown there! Id love to do things like that to my car, but i fix cars all day long at work, and when i come home i cant be bothered looking at mine, and at weekends im usually working or have a homer lol so i might be giving you a shout to do mine mate hehe

Back