Will this exhaust fit ?

Does anyone know if the exhaust changed through the production of the K10 1.0L ?

I have a 1990 face lift car and i have managed to find a place thats selling off pre-facelift full pipes (see photo) will this fit my car ?

pipe.jpg

This is defintely not a Micra exhaust, the pipe to the rear silencer has to be bended. This too straight to be a Micra exhaust. Or is it not the rear silencer? I can be wrong, because I have nothing to compare the dimensions in this picture

it aint got the twisty bits that go around the tank tho eh fwn

Attachments

• SDC11719.JPG
    SDC11719.JPG
    269.9 KB · Views: 343
Sorted guys it is the correct bit.....Frank it finish's were point 12 starts on your photo (the bendy bit is missing) my photo shows the first 2 silencers but the back box is missing (bendy bit)

Thanks now

that is almost certanly a k10 exhaust, not the whole system but the 'front pipe' goes from the manifold to around the back of the handbrake ish.

that is defo k10 as i found out yesterday trying to wrestle with mine trying to get the backbox over the back axel they are in 2 sections only. as most cars are 3 sections i think this design is a bit stupid lol

Ok if it is the system without a rear silencer, then it is a micra k10 ;) I was wrong. Btw. I have only one silencer :D

Thats an early front pipe pre 1989

later ones come with the flexi joint preventing them from snapping (must have changed hundreads)

when fitting you need to compare the length of the old units (if genuine) as after market pipes can by up to 1inchs long in both of the front and rear sections. people who dont compare the length and cut of any excess suffer with (wait for it) Rattling exhausts.

Good trick to know if its to ling is to look at the n/s rear mount whuch should be vertical if its leaning back or forward it will rattle link a machine gun.

Back