will these need rewiring???

It says 'no modification required'....

yer i thought that, then realised they are from tawain so might need wiring as there from a different country if you what i mean.

btw slightly off topic but where abouts in west sussex are u retepetiser, i am from worthing near brighton. any where near there?

It says 'no modification required'....

the words before this though are "Direct fit in (no modifiation required)"........ therefore i think it just means no modification to bodywork!!!!??? not about wiring issue!

my lights required re-wiring and so did everyone elses!!! i think these will be the same and require re-wiring!

naps

cheers arnold:D and to everyone for your help. they are here:D arrived about 3 hours ago.

just went to test them out with my friend, and it was a bit weird. ok everything worked fine apart from i think some bulbs are wrong like my indicator came on when in reverse and vice versa. also when i put the hazards came on it flashed between indicators and brake/lights.:laugh: quiet funny lol.

but i was wondering for ppl that have done this how do i rewire them/change them for the right bulbs, unless the wiring sorts out the reverse indicator problem. pictures, diagrams, n e thing would be a GREAT help:D

cheers

J.J

its not the bulbs...its the wiring like i said before.
we all had this problem.....and yes i found it funny when my brakes lights flashed with hazard lights on lol.

i maybe able to get u a pic of wiring...i did mine myself after 30mins of swapping the wires round

be awesome if you could:D, was the wiring not that hard then??

not really that hard.........make sure the earth wire is in at all times.....if i remeber correctly....then just......start to remove the wires one at a time.....insert one...turn on headlights for example......then see what lights up. if its reverse light then remove this and the wire coming from the 15 red LEDs.....insert this one :laugh:

naps

Back