can anyone tell me if these are road legal?

im sure they are legal, someone will clarify in the morning but aslong as you use LED bulbs they should be fine

only thing is that the resistance of the led bulbs is measured in mA, and the car thinks the side repeaters have blown because the resistance is so low. you can buy wigger resistors and splice them into the loom easy enough though

like i said, someone will probably help out more in the morning

Yes they have a red reflector on them, you can see that here on my set:

118925670_3ac2ab7b56.jpg

reet they are on way and will be fitted straight away anyone near sunderland on here or anyone that works at nissan as i do

Jim_bling, you need to mod the connector as soon as they arrive...

do the cluster side and not the led side connector mode...

basically few wires need switching over... easy really, i dit to my set...

SEARCH button will tell you all you need to know... ;)

hey mate...here are them on my micra

if you need a hand wiring them in, i can provide pics and diagrams.....i wired mine in from scratch :grinning:

Attachments

• DSC00440.jpg
    DSC00440.jpg
    258.3 KB · Views: 215
  • DSC00428.jpg
    DSC00428.jpg
    183.4 KB · Views: 177
will do mate..no worries.

we where all "newbies" to car modding at some point lol and i love modding too :grinning:

Am I right in thinking you don't get a fog light with these? If thats true then you might fail your MOT due to not having one.

Am I right in thinking you don't get a fog light with these? If thats true then you might fail your MOT due to not having one.

yeah Wilsonian thats right...the fog light is white as in Taiwan they are not required to have a fog light so instead have two reverse lights

where as the uk require a fog light so u either paint a bulb red or buy one from "ultraLEDS"

hope that helps

napster

Actually you technically do, the side that has the fog light lights up the part that would be a reverse light so you'd need a red bulb, but that would work fine :)

Edit: Beaten to it by Napster! Doh! lol

Actually you technically do, the side that has the fog light lights up the part that would be a reverse light so you'd need a red bulb, but that would work fine :)

Edit: Beaten to it by Napster! Doh! lol

:grinning: crack up mate lol....wilsonian....james is right also lol

Jim_bling...u will have to do this when urs turn up.

may get you some pics later if rain stops!

when are ur lights arriving?

re-wiring the LED lights is standard anyway as they will not work on ur micra k11 otherwise.

the new bulb is required or some red bulb spray to change the right hand lights from a white reverse light to a red fog light :glance:

naps

grr still havnt arrived well p`d off like on day shift next week so will have to pick them up from courior will let ya no when they arrive better hurryup

Back