Will these fit ?????

Gutted :( these are my favourite wheels and i cant find any thatll fit my car and i know they will look the nuts aswell :(

ahhhhhh now im confused i know they need to be 4x100 but all this offset and center bore etc etc confuses me lol. I dont want to bid and find out they dont fit, is there a website or anything that tells me what sizes i need for each measurement?

I would say almost certainly as there is only one 15" size listed and thats listed for the Micra on Rochford Tyres' site.

Wahooooooooooo at last my cars coming together and soon ill actually have the funds to buy them yay :D:D. Anyone got any piks of Nexs car so i can see what they look like?

Wahooooooooooo at last my cars coming together and soon ill actually have the funds to buy them yay :D:D. Anyone got any piks of Nexs car so i can see what they look like?

so you're not gonna get those on ebay?o_O

anyway so whats the difference between the k12 to k11 wheel fitment then? all seems well to me. :doh:

Yes im going to get them off ebay as soon as i get paid on wednesday aslong as no one else buys them before me. I just wanted to see a pikky of nexs so that i can see them actaully fitted to a micra rather than just a mental image lol.

Here ya go:

2dscf015.JPG

Excuse the dirtiness of the car, NeX is a messy pup! :p

ooooooooooooooooooooooo Very nice they look the nuts, seems to be quiet a bit of a gap between the wheels and the arch though, is his car not lowered? mine will be lowered 40mm soon so im hoping with 15s it should fill the arches nicely.

oh well im still going to buy them cbecause iv always liked the style of them and if the gap is too big when fitted and lowered ill have to get coil overs :D:D

well you're right about the style as i have bought a set from halfords myself, will be collecting on wednesday! cant wait! :love:

but the downside is everyone seems to have a set now, the halford manager said nearly 10-15 set sold every week! imagine that! but the trend of black alloys seem to be hitting everyone!

Out of interest what size did you buy and how much did you pay? and did they come with tyres? sorry to be nosey just trying to judge if £250 delivered is a fair price.

Cheers

Lol, yours should look good! Hopefully Nex will take the hint and see how much better they look lowered!! :)

Out of interest what size did you buy and how much did you pay? and did they come with tyres? sorry to be nosey just trying to judge if £250 delivered is a fair price.

Cheers

£250 is a good price. as far as i know they are £439.99 in halfords, i bought mine with lower profiles to 195/45/15 which will cost me £499.99.

so go for it, its a bargain.

if daves got them they must be good.....

but the profile is wrong... 195-50-15 will push your speedo out by 6mph...

just out of curiosity....NEX.... how did you alter those crystal lights to fit your fat assed 5 door???

Back