Will these wheels fit

danny1.0l

Ex. Club Member
Hey guys can anyone tell me weather these wheels will fit a k11 without longer wheels studs as i might be getting these if my wolfraces dont go to plan THEY ARE MEANT FOR A MINI AND ARE 12 INCH AND HAS ANYONE PUT THESE ON THEIRS

Attachments

• 5x12goldsuperlightdeep.jpg
    5x12goldsuperlightdeep.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 275

ollyc98

Ex. Club Member
Are they 12's? if so they won't fit. Is the PCD 4x100 and the centre bore 59.1 or bigger? if not then no they won't fit

markbognor

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
Mini PCD is 4x4" which is 4x101.6mm. The manufactuing tolerance on the wheels could effectively make them, the same as 4x100, it could of course also make them that much larger than 4x101.6 . You could get them on fine with wobble bolts, but to do this you must have good center location on the hub spigot because the wobble bolts will give no centering on the studs.

Like Ollie said your bigest problem is the diameter, its unlikely that the 12" wheels will fit over your brakes. I'm sure that some early K10's came with 12" wheels, so if you really wanted them on it could be done, but you would have smaller less effective brakes.

OP
OP
danny1.0l

danny1.0l

Ex. Club Member
thanks guys im actually thinking about these instead i think they will look alot nicer what do you think guys especially when i get the 35mm lowering springs of retepetsir

Attachments

• ATS_CLASSIC.jpg
    ATS_CLASSIC.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 285
OP
OP
danny1.0l

danny1.0l

Ex. Club Member
kristians yellow euro look looks high but is slammed to the floor as much as poss mind you i havnt got a drop kerb at my house so it will work out fine i think or i might just budget my steelies and shot blast them and paint them chrome with a top coat of laquer

markbognor

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
Cheak out the classics, I believe they come machined to fit a VW spigot, which is smaller than K11. You might find you have to get them machined to fit.

Having said that, It must be done!!!! I would love a set on mine! 7"s on the front, 8's on the rear!