will mini superlite wheels fit a k11??

yer im waiting to hear back about some 14s, i dont want them to stand out too much though, something subtle, just to smarten it up a bit and replace the grubby old steelies. You reckon 14s wont jack it up much? ive always liked the look of the typical track car alloys like the superlights and the little 4 spoke wheels.

I want 13's for mine and considered minilites too. You can get 4x100 minilites mate that should fit provided offset and centre bore is correct.

I'm pretty sure I've seen a pic of franks car with a mini steel on the rear so they must fit ok (maybe with work).

If you do go for them please let us know. There's so many utterly cool wheels available for mini's that would look great on a micra and I'd love a set but don't have the balls to buy them!! lol

And 4 spokes... YES... love them!! Go for it!

cheers bud, just gotta find some now, ive seen a pic of a k11 track car with some superlite style wheels on it, must be modified though

I'm pretty sure I've seen a pic of franks car with a mini steel on the rear so they must fit ok (maybe with work).

yes mine needed a little tweaking :wasntme:
(i had to open the holes up 2mm with a .8mm bias inwards)

Thought so Frank... if memory serves me right a mini runs on 4x98 or is that 4x101.8? Eesh, been a long time!

Matt... why don't you source a set of 4x100 super/mini lites? There was a set for sale on my local car enthusiasts site for £150 but I decided against it incase the missus went beserk. I want pics if you do it though!!

i dont think 14's would jack it up too high as you could get smaller tyres so the radius is the same.

Plenty of 4x100 13" wheels around, you just gotta look.

Superlites are minilite replicas and are available in 4x100, bit pricey though.

im definately up for giving it a go, so if i get some 4x100s what will i need to do to make them fit? is it just a case of milling out the holes for the studs?? sorry im not familiar with 'pcd' and all this wheel lingo. my mechanicing experience consists of 3 years of routine stuff like servicing and things, so im new to all of this pretty much!

no as long as its 4x100 pcd the studs will fit on you then need make sure the bore hole the big one is the right diameter if its too big you can use spigot rings but if its too small you would need to mill em out, then its all down to offset.
good luck (Y)

Mini PCD is 4x4" (4x101.6), which is why frank offset drilled each stud hole .8mm toward the centre, to make the wheels PCD 4x100.

If you want anything with some width in 13" with a 4x100 stud pattern you'll be fighting with all the dubbers, though if your not too worried about dish I'm sure you'll pick some up easy as pie. Like others have said, watch the centre bores, or be prepared to get em machined, or space the wheels out past the hub spigot.

I know of several dubbers who have run 4x4" wheels on 4x100 hubs without any problems.

To play with widths and offsets this is a great little site to help visualise how wheels will look www.willtheyfit.com

yes mine needed a little tweaking :wasntme:
(i had to open the holes up 2mm with a .8mm bias inwards)

Just found a set of 13" 6j 4x101 superlites for a pretty good price. I'm not sure of the centre bore size and can't find the info. Do you know if they fit or do I have to alter them?

Back