will it fit?

M

micra_B

will the facelift front end go on to my pre facelift k11 without changin the doors. cheers B

jus a little query but why a facelift on a pre?, its normally a pre on a facelift :)

chie said:
jus a little query but why a facelift on a pre?, its normally a pre on a facelift :)
its coz ive got a bit of rust on one of my wings but its at the mounting bracket for the bumper so i need a new wing and if im going to be putting new wings on i'd be aswell going the whole hog lol B

why would someone want to put the pre facelift on the newer micra? the new 1 looks much nicer :p

micraROB said:
why would someone want to put the pre facelift on the newer micra? the new 1 looks much nicer :p

It all comes down to opinion & taste!

i think alot of people would disagree with you there :) but i don't want to spark a debate...

i prefer the Pre facelift and the pre facelift dash too. but each to their own :)

one thing i do hate though is the old three point steering wheels! they are so tacky. i got a four point one from a primera Gti and it is Bad ass !!!

tis just matter of opinion not an absolute... imo pre facelift is batter my gf says her facelift is better.. not gonna waste time thinking bout it...

its a micra i like em both... and k12's now...

merry xmas :)

the body kits around tend to be more for a prefacelift than a facelift! But as everyones saying it all boils down to taste! I love my facelift, but my mates super s is tidy as charlotte church's curves! - again down to opinion lol!

Daz :alien:

Back