Will a 96 Micra have NATS?

it probably depends on what month in 96 matt, my super s had nats1 with the 2 button fob, my current 96 has a keychip nats 2

I have a non nats ecu and wiring in the mini at the moment and it works great, only trouble is it burns a bit of oil on hard acceleration (bottom end) and has an oil leak somewhere. So the plan is to pull the engine and box and drop in the mini and scrap the micra (assuming the lump is good).

Reason I am interested in the nats is I was looking at redoing the wiring as the loom thats in there was hacked up by somebody before i got it and for some reason I cant get my cheapo consult interface to work with it (which could be wiring but i suspect is ecu). So the donor micra may be donating its ecu and wiring as well to try and address the comms problems and I dont want the hassle of dealing with NATS 2.

Thanks for the reply Frank

ah OK, I misunderstood with you saying this
I was looking at redoing the wiring as the loom thats in there was hacked up by somebody before i got it and for some reason I cant get my cheapo consult interface to work with it

Back