Wide boy Micra

k11_998

Ex. Club Member
i found a picture on the internet a few months back of a very wide micra, and know i cant find where i got it from. its a road kit based on the micra kit car kit thats on most of the rally micras, and i think it has something to do with either harry hockly motorsport or tony bardy motorsport, and if it helps tho it hasnt helped me i know i was looking for pics and info on christopher evans 2.0 rallycross micra when i found it.

if any one has any info it would be much appriciated
i will get the pics up as soon as i have sorted out my photo bucket

wasnt the exact one but i have a super s so thats may be better
i was planning on trying to get the company to fit the arches to meet my standard bumpers

ok,,tlk to the guy that owns it ,im sure he will help you out,

i think the filler cap spoils a really good kit and a really good job

yep.and its got wide track iirc and not jus spacers behind the wheels

but why not do the filler cap properly??

thats kayats k11 turbo if u want to talk to him hes on micraholics dont think he visits this site but someone is sellin a widearch kit with skirts to go with it on there too as u seemed interested

thats right,

my car is cuttently in the process of having the full kit fitted..

Full feature with pics, and work in progress pics etc to be posted very soon...

With my fuel filler cap, 'Ive had the neck extended and a SPARCO rally lockable fuel cap fitted flush with the wide rear arch..

the black wide arch micra is mine, having major problems with the car at the mo with engine management etc, when the car is running perfectly i will post some pics and attend some meets, but at the mo havent any time. ayat

Back