Help K11 Motorsport wide arch kit

Hey all am new to this forum and am in serch of a motorsport wide arch kit for my new project am building the car to compeet in the Irish saloon car challange. Started this about 3 years ago and money and life got in the way so i am starting all over again with a 95 3 door shell has few marks on it but it dont matter as i plan to put the motorsport kit on to it have had no look finding one here which brings me to my question Where can i buy the Kit have looked at the sticky above and none of the links seem to come up with anything Help please.
Am fitting a SR16VE engin with a 2l stroker kit N1 intake manifold fuji 4 branch manifold, Franklin Stage 4 cams should run between 250 and 300 BHP
Thanks Brian

Christ, no wonder. Apparantly the SR16VE puts out 173hp in standard form. Seem quite rare, only on the pulsar NZ-R and 200sx VZ-R. Can you find one of those?

Hi Brain

Have a look on our website www.humphrisoxford.co.uk under the motorsport section. We can supply everything for the wide track Micra. If you send me your email address to [email protected] I will send you some pictures of wide track Micra's we have built and are building. I often send parts to Ireland so carriage is not a problem.

Regards

Matthew

Christ, no wonder. Apparantly the SR16VE puts out 173hp in standard form. Seem quite rare, only on the pulsar NZ-R and 200sx VZ-R. Can you find one of those?

Have had 3 VZ-Rs they are very common here in ireland. Was offered another one 1998 full exhaust mines ECU few other bits for 4000euro.

Seems like a good project. By any chance are you a member on dtd and work in mondello race park ?

Yes but keep this under your hat

why the sr16 rather than the sr20?
class levels?

No the class is up to 2.0l the reason for using the SR16VE is that if i use the SR20VE i would have to put the head off the SR16VE on to it and they are the same block more or less a compression ratio of 14 to 1 can be got with different combinations of parts not going to run that hi but it can be done. My mate has one in NZ and is running 260BHP on pump Fuel.
The pulsar VZ-r comes with a LSD standard and can be tweaked to be tighter

If you use the SR16VE head with the SR20DE bottom end it will increase the displacement to around 2.0 litres mate.
Try www.almeraownersclub.com as well, theres a few VZ-R owners on there, and plenty of GTi owners, a few of them are fitting hi-comp SR16VE pstons into their SR20DEs.

If you use the SR16VE head with the SR20DE bottom end it will increase the displacement to around 2.0 litres mate.
Try www.almeraownersclub.com as well, theres a few VZ-R owners on there, and plenty of GTi owners, a few of them are fitting hi-comp SR16VE pstons into their SR20DEs.

I am putting a stroker kit into it to bring it to 2.0l have the Engin and everything to build it cams are on the way from NZ
The SR20VE pistons work alot better than the DE ones

When do you hope to have this up and running, should be a animal. I wont breed a word to anyone, but there is 2 or 3 members off dtd on this site, Start a blog and keep us posted on changes with loads of pics

When do you hope to have this up and running, should be a animal. I wont breed a word to anyone, but there is 2 or 3 members off dtd on this site, Start a blog and keep us posted on changes with loads of pics

Am going to have it ready for next years time attack and the saloon car challange. Have the shell bought it will be here next neek going to strip it and get it acid dipped seam weld the whole car and get the engin mounted have done it to another micra al ready so i have the measurements and have to cut the bulk head to clear the injection system not going to rush this its going to be done right the first time

Hey all am new to this forum and am in serch of a motorsport wide arch kit for my new project am building the car to compeet in the Irish saloon car challange. Started this about 3 years ago and money and life got in the way so i am starting all over again with a 95 3 door shell has few marks on it but it dont matter as i plan to put the motorsport kit on to it have had no look finding one here which brings me to my question Where can i buy the Kit have looked at the sticky above and none of the links seem to come up with anything Help please.
Am fitting a SR16VE engin with a 2l stroker kit N1 intake manifold fuji 4 branch manifold, Franklin Stage 4 cams should run between 250 and 300 BHP
Thanks Brian

Hi mate, can you send me an email.
[email protected]

Cheers

I was under the impression that they're lighter due to being an alloy rather than cast or something? One of the arguements I've seen on here a few times when people say they're fitting a 1.6, I could be completely wrong though.

Unless the blocks different on a SR16VE engine i guess.

I was under the impression that they're lighter due to being an alloy rather than cast or something? One of the arguements I've seen on here a few times when people say they're fitting a 1.6, I could be completely wrong though.

I could be wrong but i know that the SR16VE and SR20VE block are the same either way the ve block will be used

most/all of the 1.6 micra`s on here are ga16de witch are a steel botom end making it heaver than the sr16/20

what are you going to be using it the way of drive shafts?

you got any pics of your other micras

No pics at the minute my lap top was nicked with all them on it.
As for the drive shafts i made up the first set for the SR20de one but thet didnt last long so i sourced a company that make them from blanks hoce i give them the dimensions

No pics at the minute my lap top was nicked with all them on it.
As for the drive shafts i made up the first set for the SR20de one but thet didnt last long so i sourced a company that make them from blanks hoce i give them the dimensions

if you dont mind me asking mate, how much are they asking for the shafts to be made?

Back