wicked drift video

There was a video of a similar one to that, not sure if it was the same one with some of the crashes that happened to that, one of them was them crashing into the spectators, so I think its a very bad thing and not cool at all.

masterbiker said:
There was a video of a similar one to that, not sure if it was the same one with some of the crashes that happened to that, one of them was them crashing into the spectators, so I think its a very bad thing and not cool at all.
I remember seeing that one, pretty bad. From the looks of that vid most of it was on open streets with the general public on the roads as well, not good at all.

I love drifting just as much as the next guy, but some of those clips are quite dangourous, Close to other cars appearing to be ordinary drivers, I say keep drifting to the track. At the end of the day the car is out of control during the drift...

Yeah, seen a few of those videos when they've lost it and ploughed into people and killed them.

As for the Capri, my mate has a Capri with a 5litre Ford Motorsports conversion and I agree about the drifting. He pulled away from some traffic lights, in the wet, little bit of throttle and before he knew what was going on he was facing the people he just pulled away from...........complete 180 hah!

Back