Dozy Scoobie Doo Driver

Mmmmm thats a lush wagon! Good chance that is gonna be my next car......

Everyone has to start drifting somewhere, he shud have picked a bigger space tho, lol

maybe he wanted to gain more power through less transmission loss.. Plus drifting in a rwd car could be easier since there is less grip to overcome, if not a lot more twichy.

Ian

Theres nothing wrong with the car, its the driver, weve all gotta start somewhere and he was unlucky enough to hit a tree. The road is reasonable to practice but avoid roads with trees and ditches..

Surprising the amount of damage for a relatively low speed impact...

gutted

Dosy Scoobie Doo Driver

kristian said:
Theres nothing wrong with the car, its the driver, weve all gotta start somewhere and he was unlucky enough to hit a tree. The road is reasonable to practice but avoid roads with trees and ditches..
...and oncoming traffic o_O

I wonder if his bumper had fallen victim to a previous 'altercation'. I'm also baffled by the RWD conversion... it's not as if having 4WD precludes u from drifting, it's just that u can't really do it by using only ur right foot... or maybe that's the point :upside:

is it possble the tyres lost all the grip from the all the burn, and then the same maneuver he was doing just didnt brake hence the crash

scottish sr
"Clarkson: The brakes on this are so powerful...It hurts....You would be in less pain hitting the tree"

very appropriate here, mayb he should have pressed the brakes and took the pain himself-lol anyway it was good to watch :D

Back