Best sounding road car ???

My vote goes to the Zonda...

I was with Ed going through the Dartford Tunnel with his mate Alan in his Evo up front. The noise was possibly the best thing I have ever heard. He had a screamer pipe, it was just mental.

done that to my dads sierra with no manifold at all n it was th best sound ever, might do it some time with a micra in the scapyard see how ity all goes :D

Zonda F - If only!!!!!!

While we are on the subject of Zonda's. . .
Pics is of a wrecked Zonda smashed up buy a stupid young chinese pop star!

Attachments

• pagani_20030211_001.jpg
    pagani_20030211_001.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 182
  • pagani_051502_01.jpg
    pagani_051502_01.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 176
I like the Sound of my 16v Golf on Throttle Bodies...

7700rpm & 4x45mm throttle bodies do the job!!

For me, it would have 2 be a highly tuned jap car.... skyline maybe... or a ferrari lol (i know they arent jap)

That 360 does sound lovely, I tend to go for that crisp and even sound, which is not stupidly loud. Rather partial to straight 6 turbos, I could listen to a skyline or supra with a sensible exhaust on all day.

ferrari 360 mondena,,my boss owns one and trust me it makes you smile wen he starts it up.looks amazing too

Batch said:
Benz SLR. tasty, even sounds good in NFS Most wanted

mmmmm i will agree with this too

also as a side note currently my weapon of choice on gran turismo 4 :)

is killing some serious machinery too lol

wonder if it could in the real world?

magpie said:
mmmmm i will agree with this too

also as a side note currently my weapon of choice on gran turismo 4 :)

is killing some serious machinery too lol

wonder if it could in the real world?

clarkson did a test the track times lol and he was crap ,,hahaha

same track and car on gt and he didnt get close to the time hee got on the game..cant remeber the car he used tho

He did the Laguna Seca in a Honda NSX, I think in the game he got 1:47 and in real life managed only 1:57 or summat

i have to agree with raceworx although sometimes ferrari's have this tin like sound to them...

another thing i love the sound of the slr in gt4 sounds like a fricking jet! never even seen a ###### in real life so cant comment really lol

Back