why i shouldnt be allowed on ebay

was bord at collage so started looking on ebay and found this
image.jpg
will it fit my micra it a 1997 k11 pre face lift with power stearing and driver airbag as ive hear that you need to move the power stering pump to fit it need to no asap as it ends in 16 houers

Which means absolutely nothing to me !!!! but thanks for telling me.;)
Is a brace that bolts to top of front suspension mounts, increases rigidity (supposedly). I doubt they'll be much use unless you rally, tyres will flex LONG before the chassis does on a track...

Is a brace that bolts to top of front suspension mounts, increases rigidity (supposedly). I doubt they'll be much use unless you rally, tyres will flex LONG before the chassis does on a track...
Hah, hah, now I understand, they used to use them on older cars, before chassis were improved.

Pretty much, only really useful on monocoque chassis though, naff all use on a seperate chassis/body car like my last one...

fits on my 1998 slx with PAS no probs

626y.jpg

they're more for aesthetics tbh and don't make much noticable handling difference on track and barely any difference on road cos the strut tops so close to the solid bulkhead anyway.
a lower arm brace on the other hand improves the floppy front suspension mount structure to help maintain a more stable geometry and improve cornering stability

I love olders cars, minis, stags, mg B's etc etc pretty much anything built after 1990 I won't bother looking at. Most modern cars are the same generic shape and are boring to drive.

I love olders cars, minis, stags, mg B's etc etc pretty much anything built after 1990 I won't bother looking at. Most modern cars are the same generic shape and are boring to drive.
Older cars are more fun to modify too

All this power steering, abs and traction control, electric heated seats rubbish... modern cars are made for old ladies!

Back