Whos up for a meet? South/East

:p I usually stay at meets until they're dead but if it's as cold as yesterday, that may go out the window. If you get bored just say and we'll head back ;)

Ok! If you start noticing I haven't moved or spoken in a while and there are icicles dripping off my nose I think you can safely assume it's time to go...

Right, I should actually be around for this, now that I'm back at uni and all....!

Has a location actually been decided on though? I'm quite a distance from Thurrock, if only I'd made previous meets that were closer to me.

I'll bring the SR along. Craig/Em/Alan it would be good to see you all again :)

Edit: We've got to be careful with places like Tesco's/Motorway Services that we don't get chucked out, so thats maybe not the best idea.

Good lad, I will give you a ring post-soccer to check that everyone is still there.
Craig

We've got to be careful with places like Tesco's/Motorway Services that we don't get chucked out, so thats maybe not the best idea.

I reckon as long as we're not abusing the right, we'll be ok to hang out at Thurrock for a decent length of time.

Ok! If you start noticing I haven't moved or spoken in a while and there are icicles dripping off my nose I think you can safely assume it's time to go...

Sorted (Y)

wel jus letting u all know that i should be popping down with Toney all being well, what time will everyone be there till? and isnt thurrock not facr from bluewater?

ok thats fine then, heard its near dartford tunnel so it should be ok getting there..spose the best time to get there will be 2ish?

How many cars goin so far?

are we actually gonna do anything when we get there? or just get told to move on

We will be fine if behave ourselves...........so no loud music, excessive engine reving, wheel spinning or anything else that's stupid you can think of.

Lol. I probs won't go if its just loitering around. You wanna actually do something if you drive all that way. Bowling etc

how about the spectrume centre in guildford. you got bowling, ice skating, swimming and drowning if you chose. plus theres also a burger king onsite. before you rant and rave this is just a surrguestion.
p.s i'm only likely to make sundays.

I strongly vote for bowling as it's excellent fun - especially when wanting to make a fool of onesself and for photos :grinning: I'd rather not stand in a car park all afternoon if that's all right! I could do that in Hertford!! Hehehehe!

My bowling has become somewhat of an MSC legend in recent events, due to my "unique" technique and how funny I am after I've had a few when I'm not driving so I think you have nothing to worry about Willenium hehe

Closest bowling alley is at Lakeside shopping centre (5 mins away), im not too fussed what we do since i can just pop home lol. Any outsiders aloud.......non micra owners??

Closest bowling alley is at Lakeside shopping centre (5 mins away), im not too fussed what we do since i can just pop home lol. Any outsiders aloud.......non micra owners??

I think Claires coming in the Civic, I might be driving the Orion Turbo! Don't see a problem with other attending!

Our friend james turns up in an Almera :p

Nothing wrong with that! It's still Nissan and Jap unlike a Ford ;)

But the ford is also quicker and a lot more unreliable!!!

ford_logo.jpeg

Yeah I'm coming along, although I may be coming from Luton area, as my brother might be over there on Saturday and Sunday for a show and I might go with him on the Saturday

james the answer is simple. ems is a women and they destroy everthing they touch. the only reason it's lasted this long is the fact it's a micra. right thats my death warrent signed. when was this event actually planed for, also what is the plan for the day.

ems what is excatly up with the gearbox. might know some that might be able to help you out.

She's exaggerating. The gear stick doesn't return to the center anymore! and it stinks of petrol

Ems said:
I've just wrecked the gearbox
Arnold said:
The gear stick doesn't return to the center anymore!
Hahahaha!! :laugh:

The centre return spring is broken on lots of Micras, including Ollies and Ed's ST, probably mine too! It's nothing to worry about!

As for smelling of petrol, check the carbon canister, apparantly when they're on the way out the car smells more of petrol as that's what they're supposed to go

yep those damm centre spring's. as for the carbon canister you don't really need it. i got told to remove mine for more space in the engine bay. from a former top tech at nissan 4th in the country now working at abbey motorsport and running a slightly tweek 2.0l micra. p.s he's mad and can drive. 2.0l on standard brakes and suspension just sheer madness.

right what time are we all meeting up sunday.

Back