Whos up for a meet? South/East

hoodedreeper

Ex. Club Member
Hello! Who'd be up for a meet up at some point? I would come down to a London meet but London is abit too far for me :(

Perhaps somewhere inbetween? Would it be Micra specific,jap specific? Cos i'm sure i could get alot of the local clubs i'm with to come along.

Should be able to do something. Micra specific would be good but it might be a bit quiet so if we invite other jap cars too then it'll be more lively. That said, don't invite people who will slate the Micras, especially if they drive a Honda (Hondas suck _____).

haha where abouts is this going to be held then?? A town/city name would help.....

I don't mind travelling:sleepy: ....a bit....lol

i've been told Thurruck is a good place to meet?

I can attract some Jap interest from this area,but all the clubs round here love my micra,so they aint gonna slate Micras!

i've been told Thurruck is a good place to meet?

I can attract some Jap interest from this area,but all the clubs round here love my micra,so they aint gonna slate Micras!

Sounds good to me, not too far from me either (about 45 mins) drive just over the drink. Wrenchables only in dartford as well so could drag him along too!

Can i bring along some other people? Just that i might not get alot of interest if its just jap.All the guys round this area are 'cool' about micras and modified cars and easy to get on with!

But upto you :) What day would be best? I work every sunday but asked to book Nov 11th off.Could either do it the saturday or on that sunday?

when were you thinking off. as for me saturdays are not good days as i've got football.
did we ever get round to the ice skating.
and is there any intrest for bowling or laser warriors.

Welly, the Ice skating just kind of never happened. lol

I'm up for anything, laser warriors, bowling, ice skating, cruising, playing knock down ginger with the locals.

Non Micras are welcome, it doesn't strictly speaking have to be that way!

I may not even be driving the Micra at a meet within the next few weeks!

What a bad time to have no car, otherwise i'd be interested in coming! I'l see if Ems fancies it

i dont mind abit of travel as long as the meeting place is good for members.During the week will be difficult if people work during the week,and Sundays is a good day but i work sundays lol (unless we meet on Sunday 11th Nov?)

i dont mind abit of travel as long as the meeting place is good for members.During the week will be difficult if people work during the week,and Sundays is a good day but i work sundays lol (unless we meet on Sunday 11th Nov?)

Shall we call it the 11th then? I don't often work Sundays so I will most likely be available for this.

Sounds good to me, are we going to have some sort of activity, or just mooch about in a car park?
Craig

I dunno upto you! I dont mind just having a chat in the car park,havent been to Thurrock before so all new for me lol

I'll post details up on local forums and get a convoy from this area!

Should we say about 12 noon-1pm ish...gives everyone to travel etc?

Another thing,is Thurrock services big? Will we be allowed on there? Will they/the police be funny about it?

If people were interested, I might be able to get some cheap/free tickets to a Thurrock game on a Saturday as my mate is the physio there?
Craig

I dunno upto you! I dont mind just having a chat in the car park,havent been to Thurrock before so all new for me lol

I'll post details up on local forums and get a convoy from this area!

Should we say about 12 noon-1pm ish...gives everyone to travel etc?

Another thing,is Thurrock services big? Will we be allowed on there? Will they/the police be funny about it?

Chat's good ;)

Lunchtime probably best as it gives time to wake up and also travel (For me anyway :p)

Thurrock services are of a reasonable size, certainly big enough for a few cars. Even if they get funny, I'm sure there will be somewhere local to hang around. I think it'll be fine though.

I won't be able to do noonish as I will only just have finished football (assuming that we don't have extra time!
Craig

Sunday 11th November
12 Noon ish
Thurrock Services

I'll be wearing a white hoody with HOODEDREEPER on the back so you'll be able to recognize me :pI've only met Kristian off here so your not the only one Katie :)

Okay I'll be there! Anyone coming from the Hertford direction? (Stevenage, Luton, Welwyn etc?) Or even Harlow. It'd be nice to meet up an hour beforehand and all drive down together, not least of all cos I haven't got the foggiest where I'm going. Although I suppose that could be rectified by looking at AA Routefinder... :grinning:

By the way, PLEASE don't hit me or anything - but it's Katy, with a Y. :laugh:

Can't wait! My first ever car meet. I sincerely hope we're not going to talk TOO much about cars unless you're willing for me to say things like, "So, what exactly IS the fan belt?" :grinning: Hell, that's why I joined this club - so I can actually find out more!

Okay I'll be there! Anyone coming from the Hertford direction? (Stevenage, Luton, Welwyn etc?) Or even Harlow. It'd be nice to meet up an hour beforehand and all drive down together, not least of all cos I haven't got the foggiest where I'm going. Although I suppose that could be rectified by looking at AA Routefinder... :grinning:

By the way, PLEASE don't hit me or anything - but it's Katy, with a Y. :laugh:

Can't wait! My first ever car meet. I sincerely hope we're not going to talk TOO much about cars unless you're willing for me to say things like, "So, what exactly IS the fan belt?" :grinning: Hell, that's why I joined this club - so I can actually find out more!

I'm coming from St. Albans if that's any good for you? Can always meet you in Hatfield or something and go from there.

If I come, I'll be coming from watford, could meet you at South Mimms services, but I won't be there 'till gone 12.
Craig

I'm up for meeting in the car park of Hatfield Tesco, does that sound good? What time and whereabouts in the car park - near where the Polish guys do their car washing?

I'm up for meeting in the car park of Hatfield Tesco, does that sound good? What time and whereabouts in the car park - near where the Polish guys do their car washing?

Haha yeah ok. It'll take about 30mins on the M25 so I can meet you sometime in the morning. The meeting time is between 12:00 and 13:00 so if we get there somewhere in between that'd be just nice. Meet you at Tesco whenever you want really.

Right - anyone from nearby Herts then should meet at the Hatfield Tesco, by where the Polish guys do their car washing at about... 11am. There, an executive decision has been made. Marvellous!

Hmm, I probably won't be down there 'till like 2ish, I fear it'll alll be winding up by then :(

...and to be honest, since I'm going to be following Willenium home (as my sense of direction is shocking) I'm going to be staying there till it's all dead too, hahaha! :laugh:

Only adds up to £4, yeah we can do just once everyone arrives. As you more than likely dont know the wharf is a very nice pub on the other side of the river where lots of owners clubs have meets at.

Anyone up for it?

Right, I should actually be around for this, now that I'm back at uni and all....!

Has a location actually been decided on though? I'm quite a distance from Thurrock, if only I'd made previous meets that were closer to me.

I'll bring the SR along. Craig/Em/Alan it would be good to see you all again :)

Edit: We've got to be careful with places like Tesco's/Motorway Services that we don't get chucked out, so thats maybe not the best idea.

...and to be honest, since I'm going to be following Willenium home (as my sense of direction is shocking) I'm going to be staying there till it's all dead too, hahaha! :laugh:

:p I usually stay at meets until they're dead but if it's as cold as yesterday, that may go out the window. If you get bored just say and we'll head back ;)

Back