Who's Ordered a White 160SR?

I like the way all the K12s around it only have black steelies and black mirrors etc and slap bang in the middle theres this mean looking white one :)

finally on their website....
I only ordered my 3weeks ago!!!
Been waiting to show people what I've actually ordered lol!

Mine's in Black.

Good point, I am definately going to have to get myself a test drive, reckon it will be a top ride

RE: RE: Who's Ordered a White 160SR?

Beachboy said:
your going to modify your mums new C+C?

Hell hey already modded her K11 since i use it sometimes and i dont like travelling in std cars!

Already decided on rims and back box style

I went and saw the SR that i will be test driving and i have to say i didnt like the k12s until i met this bad boy - oh its slovely! Nice little silver racing pedals, comfy seats, nice racing style dash, sweet looking grille! Ill let you all know how it drives when i get back from wales :p

Yeah, gona have to test drive it too. I think the 160SR is gona change the image of the K12, its definetily changed my views on them. once lowered it would look very sexy! :love:

Trouble is.....

I'm not sure how many parts, ie lowering springs, exhaust etc will be mass developed if they are only shipping 1600/yr etc.

I'll probably go for a custom exhaust pretty soon after she's run in rather than wait a year for magnex, supersprint etc to make one.

The 160SR has the same suspenison Set up as a 1.2/1.4 Sport (formally SX) there's nothing different between the the 160sr and the Sport apart from the engine.

the springs are stiffer on the 160sr. but the fitment will be same as others. so lowering kit for k12 will apply. the exhaust manifold and down pipe will different aswell. also different induction kit would be needed aswell i would say.

Back