C2 GT or 160SR

I'm thinking of buying a Micra 160SR in the next few months(or Sport SR in the new guise). But I've just sat in my friends C2 GT, I liked it, and it has around the same performance. But which car is better?. I'm worried that the C2 wont be as reliable as the Micra.

Personally think both are great cars and good fun although would have to go for the SR, it's a more practical car and more fun, slightly quicker as well and still has the cheap insurance and better build quality....

on the downside there were only 2500 gt's made if im correct...

lol :). Thats the first time I've been in a Citroen. And yeah the interior was shocking!!. It was dull, very dark brown/black, and very cheap plastics. Whats with the red translucent plastics!!.

So, I've been in 2 french models, C2 and 3x Clios, and was shocked. I'm very glad I've got a Micra :)

Thanks for your replys so far guys :)

rhaines said:
on the downside there were only 2500 gt's made if im correct...

and if nissan stuck to thier numbers only 1600 160SR's were made.

i'd go micra for all the stuff you get all i see the c2 having is more supportive seats.

performance wise i think they will be about on par with the micra edging ahead with its mid range pull

:)

wilsonian said:
The citroen will have more body kits and "max power" parts than the k12 - depends what you want from it....

Mmmm.... I think the C2 has all the qualities to become the latest Saxo or Corsa chavmobile tbh.

I've just made my mind up because of the last few posts.

1. It will break, and fall apart.

2. It will be a chav mobile with Max Power written all over it, and I'm not into all that, so it's deffo Micra. Probably Sport SR by the time I buy one :).

the c2 was ment to be the new saxo, they saw the big demand for them and made the c2, there is alot of parts for them!! deff ned cars imo!!

Back