160SR Ordered :D

CocoPops

Ex. Club Member
I just ordered a Pearl Black 3dr 160SR tonite.
With the Heated Leather Seat and Sunroof options.

Delivery is currently the 28th July.

Last Micra I drove was the K11 1.3 iirc.

B

Bling micra

Wow sounds good. What is the bhp? and you'll HAVE to post some pics or pm me.

Ive got a pearl black 1.2 sx. Got impul kit for it to go on.18in alloys. Not good for speed

B

Beachboy

nice one. i went to nissan today and asked if they had any to look at but they are not going to be in until mid july, or about similar to your delivery time for your car as said above..

nismo_k12

Ex. Club Member
i get my hands on a 160sr in 11days time.(benfits of your dad being a boss at the sunderland plant) oh and he's also borrowing the CC a week later....should be fun.

T

twisterboy

I'm going down for a test drive when it comes in and who knows might do a trade in.

Nismo K12 I am so jealous how easy is it to get a job in Sunderland!!

nismo_k12

Ex. Club Member
im not sure how easy it is since i dont work there. my dad does and i think my brother is starting there soon. i'll find out.

T

twisterboy

Thanks K12, it beats sitting in a stuffy office all day pushing buttons on a pc

P

plant#2

Prices for these for employees start at £7500, + £500 for leather and about £250 for met paint. Quite tempted, but I'll need to drive one first

OP
OP
CocoPops

CocoPops

Ex. Club Member
Yep, I went for the Sunroof on top of those options. So hence final price of 8,600 on the road, not bad for a retail price of 11,300!

A

Antsub

Have Just ordered my 160sr having traded in my micra K11 not without hicups when I arrived at nissan they told me that my car was an import and therfore not worth a portion of chips having purchased it from what I thought was a reputable dealer I was shocked and upset as they were only offering me £1000 for a mint K11 black with OZ alloys F1 tyres and pheonix gold and pioneer setup. anyway was quite prepared to walk out untill I test drove the 160SR. all the crap was forgotten what a fantastic car everything about it was right at last nissan have given the micra the attention it deserves needless to say I palced my order my questions to you all are why such a long wait for the sun roof option 2months as appose to three weeks it seemed crazy so I decided to cancel the option and also felt that the leather hardened up the seats making you more prone to slip around please let me know if you have found otherwise should I have waited? cant wait till september 5th havent slept since saturday :D wondered if anyone else had experienced similar situations and what can be done if you have purchased an import car and not been told prior to purchase.

OP
OP
CocoPops

CocoPops

Ex. Club Member
I ordered back in June and original delivery date was end of july.

but I decided to wait for new reg plates (55 reg) as it will be better for resale than trying to explain it is a late 05 plate etc.

I ordered the Sunroof and Leather simply because of the price I paid, it was silly not to order the options.

Fordy

Ex. Club Member
when i road tested the 160sr i found it to understeer alot, and the esp function off is very fun at traffic lights