Who's K11 is in Barwell Bodyworks!?!?!

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
So we have a Red K11, white alloys and huge exhuast in for full bodykit treatment and I believe a full respray.

So who's is it?

Should look very tidy when done.

Kev :D

oh it's definately a Micra Sports Club member, not sure if it's an official member but they do use the forum.

Kit.........what and see :p

Kev

lol @ Mike!!!

I'm kind of a rep for them. I sort out quotes, some general promotion. advertise them at shows. Maintain the website for them etc etc and really just a good mate of Steve's.

My Corolla is a show car for them which is in fact there right now being prepped for JAE.

Which building do you work in Dan?

Kev :)

i work in the building just up the street "Arden Direct". is the body shop quite big cus i allways walk past on me lunch and it dont seem that big. also if you do quotes and things for them would you say this is a good price?
on a vauxhall corsa, standard vauxhall colour.
to fit and spray body kt is £650.00 color key arches £150.00 badboy bonnet
£225.00

but if you have all the work done at once it would cost you £900.00

Yes that sounds a reasonable quote to me. Steve may be able to better it, but I don't think by much

ok cheers kev, is the body shop bigger than it looks then because it looks tiny.

Well originally Steve rented a premises on Arthur Street, but had problems with the landlord so took the plunge and purchased his own building.

Yes it's much smaller then he had before, but has enough room for 2 cars inside, the spray booth, loading and prepping area and the office and paint room.

Also has some storage outside for cars too.

Think i seen your car today kev what's being done to it because all the bumpers are off.

Body kit being resprayed due to bad stone chips, I live in Carlton with the country roads is a real nightmare on the bodykit.

It was having a full koni suspension fitted, but it appears the suspension isn't the right one and I have a very rare super strut suspension, which means my koni's won't fit :( to compound this a few weeks back, a Tein Coilover set for my car went on ebay for £200 ish for corolla's with super strut suspension. :( My car shouldn't be fitted with this either :upside:

oh well nothing is ever straight forward in modifying

Kev

thats my k11 in barwell bodyworks hopefully it will be ready for next week, cant wait to see wot it looks like.if any of you want to meet me when i pick it up you can do.

hi there :D

Let me know when your collecting it and I'm only a 10min drive away, if I'm not working I'll pop over.

So did you here about them from this club?

Kev

yeah, saw that purple two tone one at donny a couple of years ago and thought im gonna get one for mine so managed to scrape enough money together and got it done at last. want to become a full member but no how.

it wont be ready till end of august which is a bummer stuck with out a car for another month doin my head in plus i live in york so its not asif i can keep popping down. but hopefully it will look good when its done.

It will be worth the wait, trust me ;)

Nothing is ever straight forward when it's custom, one thing I will point out is that the fitment will be better then Gav's as Barwell only sprayed that one not fit the bodykit.

Barwell are now joined with Melton Fibre Glass who will be fitting the kit and shouldn't give Steve the problems he had last time with spraying it and kit will almost look like it came out that way from the production line. The lines will meet better and the parts will be smoothed better.

took it down or up cant remember on the 28th june cos it was booked in for then and i dont know wot has actually held it up but it still isnt ready but im happy cos hes throwing in a free respray so im happy with that and can manage without it just.

Back