Barwell Bodyworks enquires

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Hi all.

Just a quick note on contacting Steve at Barwell Bodyworks, he's had an increasing amount of e-mail enquires which is fantastic, obviously my PR work doing the business a world of good :)

Now he's also had several e-mail's such as:

How much to respray my 1998 Nissan Micra in Rage paint?

He can't do much with that and needs a lot more information relating to the type of paint, car, bodywork and prep work involved.

So standard layout for emailing them is (example shown below) include any images in the e-mail if you can
Type of car: Nissan Micra K10
Year: 1991
Condition of bodywork (include minor dents): generally very good, small dents on doors
colour of car: white
Any major repairs needed: drivers side wing needs replacing

Car already fitted with Bodykit: yes
Type of Bodykit: after-market fibreglass

Car requires bodykit fitting (If required explain what you have): no

Type of paint required: White with blue pearl, house of kolor

Your Location: Leicestershire
Contact telephone no: 67567567

Any other info: no

This will help Steve no end and get quotes back to you much more easily and give him and you a much better idea of the work involved.

Kev :)

Sounds like my car mate. :p Can you ask him for the work I want doing, minus the respray as I am still hoping to have enough by JAE. :)

Kev? surely this is a limitation of the site and you should make it clearer on that? Get a form made for enquiries where you choose check boxes etc would make everyones life alot easier!

Good idea that actually Ed. :) Would make everything so much easier and would give a quicker turnaround and a more accurate price. :)

Back