Update from Barwell Bodyworks

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
This is just a quick message from Steve to say that Barwell Bodyworks will no longer be offering full bodykit fitting for any future jobs. Steve has had nothing but trouble and grief lately, with custom work always comes delay's and if people aren't prepared to wait when fully informed of this prior to booking then he will not offer this service....

A k11 off the boards and PUG 106 being fitted with a wide arch kit will be the last full bodykit's he'll be fitting.

They will of course remain MSC sponsors and offer very good prices to 'Official' msc members. They will also still be offering services such as smoothing doors, removing door handles and smoothing off tailgates etc. However items such as bumpers, bonnet vents etc will no longer be offered.

thanks
Kev

Where is Barwell Bodyworks located Kev? I am interested in gettin a bit of bodywork done to my white K10 SS, How much discount does he offer?

Im not surprised about this, i would imageine that this kind of work has a much smaller profit margin.

Ed

www.barwellbodyworks.co.uk

There located in Barwell, Leicestershire.

Barwell offer no set discount, but offer very competitive prices and drop them slightly when an official member books any work in.

Let me know what you want doing, I maybe able to give you a rough ball park figure on a quote.

Kev

Shame about this. Will they still be spraying then, I'm guessing they will... I know all to well about custom work taking longer than expected lol, but you just have to be patient. :)

how long (if at all posible) would they take to fit kits like?
or how long woul they take to do what micra man is getting done?
there still gonna be spraying discounts?

Thats my k11 in barwell bodyworks i dont mind waiting for it cos i know its gonna look gud at the end of the day its just its taken alot longer than steve said like 10 weeks and i know ive given him some work to do.And hes offered to do a full respray cos of this so cant wait to see wot it looks like when its finished and steves a decent bloke and you know wot women are like when they get a bit p----d off.

Back