Who's Is This? GTR badged K11 FTW!!

Cheef

Buy & Sell Member
Saw this on another forum and thought of you lot, One question Why would you do THIS:
SantaPodWeekend135.jpg

Come on own up!!! Does anyone know who's this is?............................There's a prize :D

They've done a good job modifying it. Haven't seen it posted up on here before though so maybe they're not on here.

My Skyline family had a good laugh but i have informed them not to be harsh as i also have a Micra family!

Tell you what, I do like it. better with white mesh and NO gtr badge ;)

CHEEF

i still dont like it. looks like daniella westbrook. pre-facelift is much better unless its like raceworx old red SR20 beast (now that was low and is now yellow i believe)

black mesh is only painted silver mesh and the paint chipps off after a while lol...any form of mesh imo is chav...i dont like it anymore, i used to. i will be honest and say it looks good on my grills but its a high quility job aswell witch helps :) thats as far as i go with mesh though lol

black mesh is only painted silver mesh and the paint chipps off after a while lol...any form of mesh imo is chav...i dont like it anymore, i used to. i will be honest and say it looks good on my grills but its a high quility job aswell witch helps :) thats as far as i go with mesh though lol

No its not, its usually powdercoated black, which doesn't chip and looks better than gapping holes imo

It's a Nissan it should be allowed to wear a GTR badge if it's been modified, I thought of getting a Nissan Z badge for mine just to be different.

I like it. Bonnet mesh is a bit pants but a micra with a gtr badge is just within the limit of what is acceptable provided some time and effort has been applied to the rest of the car like above (i had one on for a few months too :wasntme:) in my mind.

Examples of what ISNT acceptable (what ive seen recently):

A china blue Micra not far from me with a halfords 'RS' badge on it, why, just why?!

A black MK4 Golf with a 'type R' badge on it?!

A MK6 Fiesta with two Halfords '16v' badges on it?! Wow an '02 Fiesta with 16 valves, WOWOWOWOW! Who'd of thought it.

My mesh was bare metal, zinc primer rattle can and black metallic and laquer, the paint is coming off but the mixture of rust and back to black hides it really well :)

Oh yeah dont forget all the fiats with either ferrari or lamborghini badges on! Cant beat them.

On a seperate note the prancing moose badges you can get for volvos are ace.

I believe Martin (DangerousGummiBear) took that pic :) funnily enough i know martin quite well :)

He forwarded that pic to me on purpose,taking the p**s outta the micra :(

They just get a bad name. Until you let someone drive them, and then they usually change their opinion.

I was discussing this sorta with my friend the other night, and we reckon if nissan had made the K11 look a bit more sporty as standard, then they'd of had a real winner of a car.

They just get a bad name. Until you let someone drive them, and then they usually change their opinion.

I was discussing this sorta with my friend the other night, and we reckon if nissan had made the K11 look a bit more sporty as standard, then they'd of had a real winner of a car.

Thats what we're here for ;)

i reckon the super s and sr looked the most sporty-est over the rest...

where as si's exterior wise is a normal facelift, thats been courlor coded. lol

The super s and sr look fantastic i am tempted to follow in Robert's footsteps and do a prefacelift conversion but be the first on a second facelift, but i will have to start with a 3 door basic spec for that (kind of the opposite to what i have, oops).

I like it. Bonnet mesh is a bit pants but a micra with a gtr badge is just within the limit of what is acceptable provided some time and effort has been applied to the rest of the car like above (i had one on for a few months too :wasntme:) in my mind.

Examples of what ISNT acceptable (what ive seen recently):

A china blue Micra not far from me with a halfords 'RS' badge on it, why, just why?!

A black MK4 Golf with a 'type R' badge on it?!

A MK6 Fiesta with two Halfords '16v' badges on it?! Wow an '02 Fiesta with 16 valves, WOWOWOWOW! Who'd of thought it.

My mesh was bare metal, zinc primer rattle can and black metallic and laquer, the paint is coming off but the mixture of rust and back to black hides it really well :)

Or people who buy them halfords "Sport" badges !

In all fairness! And alot of you have said this, either on here or to your mates, modding is all about being different, even if it means sticking on a few badges. Fair enough you might find them tacky (and you are entitled to your opinion), but when people say 'Why do X to your car?' it really riles me. Why bother changing the gearnob on your car? Why go to the effort of forking out for a Super S bumper, which is only different to a standard one because it has lights and is coloured... because its what you guys want to do to be comfortable or to stand out.

Back