Who's Got A Bolt On Lip Spoiler? Help Needed

pjg1979

THIS IS MY BOOMSTICK!
Right then people, as some of you may know I'm currently modding a LIP SPOILER, as it's nearly finished I want to fit it straight away but my boot doesn't have any drilled holes. All I need is a volunteer who I can send 2 templates so I know roughly where to drill these holes.

What I'm going to send is two little plastic sheets and a image of how to align the templates up and then send them back to me, I'll also include a stamp to re-send back to me.

Any offers?

open your boot and look at the top, there are two flat circles just next to the rubber bits, drill holes in the centre of those and you are all good

Was that your Micra in that image Frank?

no, tis the wife,s :grinning:
i punched through the inside and then punched a little t#t on the outer skin (keeping it perpendicular to the outer panel, not the inner one), then checked the position with the spoiler (make sure the spoiler is back a touch from the front lip, else it will catch on opening) :)

Can I send you the templates, to get the exact position of the holes you got? If so can you PM me your address please Frank.

Attachments

• PICT0148.JPG
    PICT0148.JPG
    92.7 KB · Views: 438
  • PICT0149.JPG
    PICT0149.JPG
    100.3 KB · Views: 330
Back