k11 black unpainted lip spoiler

b47to

Ex. Club Member
black lip spoiler unpainted as far as i know it fits all k11s no bolts/drilling ect needed to fit just needs a strong glue/seal to fit

£15 collected £20 posted

i will clean it before i send it lol
c49c0a79.jpg

3b2bf220.jpg

Yeah it fits to the top

have you got paypal ? And with it been deliverd to malta it may cost more for postage !

of course it would be it shouldn't cost much it's light weight. Yes I can use paypal. , will you weigh it for me ? so I can get it's shipping cost through royal mail page or parcel force?

Yeah pal ive still got it ! Yours if you want it ?
Ill get yoy them seats weighed satday after work !

aaah good good, lights came today, you must have spent about an hour bubble wrapping them :D, look good though not sure how you didnt manage to get pulled over for them? alrighty then, well i'll leave it untill you get the seats weighed pal and i'll let you know,.

Glad you got them ok if you have reflectors else where on the car and you get brighter bulbs you will be fine with them !

Yeah was quick aswell. Ok fair enough cheers, I probably wont put them on the current car anywho, dont want them to get ruined, bumped, scratched ect at work.

you may likely know more than I do, is there any cheaper solution than parcel force as 8kg's would cost around a 100quid.. that'd be much I guess..

47 quid via supaparcels.co.uk, you sure its 8 kg? thats alot for a plastic spolier? unless theres metal in it?

have you still got the momo boss i said i wanted? still need your paypal address mate

The boss isnt forsale pal a m8 is lending it for how long i dont know ! Sorry

Ill weigh it again i did it on the kitchen scales soo im guessing its 800grams which i dont knw what that is converted ??

not to ruin the thread, but i sent a 7kg spoiler for £8 royal mail first classed signed for!! easy as. just take it to a depo if you have one!

I thought so chief that it's too much for a spoiler. can you re weigh it chief again? I thought the same but due to never had a spoiler free hand I never had a clear idea on how much it should weigh..but from it's manufacture I'm sure it's less as it's just fiber.

re-weigh it chief then we'll get postage cost and proceed with payment.

Thanks to martboy we may as well use supaparcels.co.uk if that's cheaper.

thanks guys for helping, awaiting your reply

Yeah i useually do that but think it will be more expensive as its going to malta ??

can you weigh it again carefully on a human scale preferabbly whenever's comfortable with you, so we can proceed with payment mate.

awaiting back your reply

yeah its 800g 0.8kg just redone it :D

I already sent you a PM, can you fill up the iinfo in the supaparcels.co.uk as our friend suggests, if I'm not mistaken they'll even pick it up from your address. we'll ship using their service which is quite cheap!

awaiting your reply mate!

Back