Whoopy i cant wait to get my pocket rocket back on legal tarmac! :P

Mods on mine:
-it used to have a 2.0i16v induction hose with a viper-but MPG was fkced needed a remap but wasnt going to pay-took it off and took off the paper filter and taped my daughters old swimming costume nylon fine free flow material over end on induction pipe near grill-doesnt get clogged or wet : ) +my swirl mod induction DIY device
-I took off the TB and rounded off the innards as the round TB goes to square and rounding these edges off improves flow
-Roughed out the plastic air box to make it violently turbulent for better fuel air mix in the bores
-need to check engine is a 1.0i as the engine is newer than the car as the CAT is in the front and the old exhaust has the old CAT straight thro'd
-Needle filled the new plugs nice and sharp square edged
-Took off oil breather hose back into TB-it never smokes back into cabin! :p

-Would like to take the head off and match the inlet ports / port and rough out inlets-but never pised about with timing chains b4
-like to blank EGR valve off [not sure of ECU affects]

i aint doing any expensive engine mods as shes quite perky already-shes my ##### runabout : )

i got some old 8mm splitfire leads knocking around for an astra so i will cut and superglue nissan rubber lead elbow covers swop over points and get her sparking nice soon
Whats the air temp mod? just piggy back a resistor on?
-i will heat paint and wrap the manifold

Back