Who thinks it would look stupid...

Yea but im not sure what it would look like, as theres a grey line along the bottom of the car and the facelift bumpers dont have one, but then i cant get a backbox on without cutting a hole in the bumper i have on now lol

all this ''phase'' thing is confusing....

1998 is a facelift k11

2001+ is a facelift facelift k11...

has diffrent bumpers, grills, lights, coilpack engine & slight diffrent interiors over the 1998.

OK that's confusing...... So we have the original K11 up to 1998, then we have the facelifted K11 from 1998 up to 2001, and then another minor facelift to phase 2 form 2001.

Thanks guys.

So Spudders wants to change his post 2001 bumper to a bumper from a 98-01model. Question is would I really be able to tell if he's done anything?

yea thats what he wants to do and yea you would 2 secs will dig a pic out

will go from this with the gray at the bottem
DSC00313.jpg

to something like this without the gray
DSC00269.jpg

yea thats right, you can see the bottom of the phase 2 bumper is all grey, and although you cant see it in the pictures, there is a grey line all the way down the car which follows onto the rear bumper.
Im just wondering if it would look daft without it, although 99% of people wouldnt know any better lol

lol just get the grey up the side sprayed the same colour as ya car or look for the phase one bumpers mate

DSC00309.jpg

thats the grey up the side of the car also

Back