white k11

what parts did you need? Primal-Concrete-Micra has some for a white micra.

P.S if you end up buying one, and its a SuperS I'l have the bumpers off you.

i have some supa s bumpers at home there black and need a bit of work because the front 1 is scratched and has a little crack bt the pats a need for mine are the rear trailing arm bushes and ive not been able to find thum so looks like ive got to buy a new 3 door micra

shame, you are miles away from me. do you want to sell them cheap so i can afford postage?:D

hang on, i dont think i understand, you want to buy a new car to get the trailing arm bushes off them? surly you can just go to motorfactors and buy some new ones?? are there not other bits that you need?

how much is cheap lol

a cant get the bushes no were and nissan said that it will cost me 99.99 each for the trailing arms bt a only need the bushes so if a buy another micra a can just put all my bits onto the new 1 and scrap my old 1 lol

you could get whiteline trailing arms for cheaper? 99.99 sounds rediculous. i have a spare k11, i could get the bushes off it if they are any good. but im not sure that second hand bushes are that great. imo, if you get another cheap micra then it might have other problems best to buy new of things like bushes. but as i say, i could have a look at the condition of the bushes on my donor car (it is low mileage).

err, cheap. im so broke atm its unreal. it was a bit of a joke really. i prob couldnt even afford the postage:D

how much would whiteline trailing arms cost do u no?

and if u could have a look at yours because am sick of not having me micra on the road lol

im pretty sure ive got a set of brand new standard trailing arm bushes in the garage...(replaced them with my whiteline ones) will have a scavange and get back to you. :)

Edit: Nope just realised youre after the rears, ive only got the fronts... :(

We can supply some Nismo Rear trailing arm bushes if you get stuck. They are in stock, just give me a ring 01865 748000 (work) any time.

Matt

got it sorted ive just bought another micra in white so that makes 3 ive got on my drive will b breakin them soon so if any 1 wants any parts just let me no

Back