White Bodykitted K10 For Sale £325

Corbs

Ex. Club Member
Unfortunately the K10 will be going up for sale as soon as the headlights are fixed. It is a great looking economical car but I really want a K11 again.
Spec is:

1990 G reg K10
MA12S engine, recently rebuilt, skimmed head, new valves, runs very smoothly
K and N filter in the airpan
KYB shocks on the rear
Foah front and rear bumpers
Haselback sideskirts
Just under 78,000 miles on the clock
Very little body rust
14" civic sport alloys

9 Months MOT
6 Months Tax

The car is great on fuel and cheap on tax.
I bought the car with many electrical issues, these (Apart from the headlights) have been rectified.

Bad points are:
Slight leak around windscreen
No stereo as I am keeping mine
Front fog lights fitted but not yet wired in
Bit of body rust, eg. on doors and tailgate (Bad rust repair around door locks) but nothing un-fixable
Front bumper needs some attention, the underside has been damaged on the left hand side, and the right hand side needs re-drilling and bolting to the wing
Left mirror is smashed but I have included a spare mirror to be sprayed and fitted.

I am looking for £325 or nearest offer, which is fair considering I have taxed the car and fixed the electrics.
I would definately consider a part exchange for a red prefacelift K11, either 1.0 or 1.3

Pics:
DSC00387.jpg

DSC00388.jpg

DSC00389.jpg

DSC00391.jpg

your mad!!!!!!! just mad!! the cars worth much more with that kit on mate done sell yourself short thats worth at least £400

bloody lovely looking 10!

That's lovely mate!!! Keep hold of it!!! I'd snap it up but have 2 cars on the road and I think i'm just Getting another K11!!!

your mad!!!!!!! just mad!! the cars worth much more with that kit on mate done sell yourself short thats worth at least £400

bloody lovely looking 10!

I know :( if it was my only car I'd definately keep it, but with the uber GTi project I just need something like my old K11.

Also I didnt want to take the michael too much with the price as I paid £300 for it, I'm not a car dealer and not out to make a profit. At present I'm not in a hurry to sell it, got to wait for a suitable replacement.

Ollie - I can beat you - got 5 cars on the road at the moment!

thats a long way from me, at least 3 to 4 hour drive, might still have it off you, the car looks realy nice, would look cool with the white dials iam getting off speedle

thats a long way from me, at least 3 to 4 hour drive, might still have it off you, the car looks realy nice, would look cool with the white dials iam getting off speedle

3/4 hours both ways yeah? took us 2 hours from Dronfield whilst towing!

It is nice! I always liked the white/haselback combo but sadly I care too much about it to thrash it!

corbs

theres a red p/f k11 in our local paper 200 ono, i can check it out if you want ?
Yes please Frank that would be great!

I'd take it for £350 mate. I'm fed up of walking everywhere lol.

Seriously? When would you be wanting it? If you need it before christmas you can have it as it is now, with the headlight problem and in need of standard door cards/window winders. I really need the cash towards the K11. Let me know!

yeah that'd be cool. Definitly interested. You around next sunday? (23rd)?

Cheers

Getting it Sunday! Hopefully it won't be dark with the headlights not working, but i'm sure that's easily sorted. I miss tinkering around with cars!

lol cool.....i better get rid of ma red k10....

have you got any clue when you will be selling the white k10....just so i know to have some funds in place!

Ok everythings set Alan, just one thing.. PLEASE do not mention any other cars to my parents! As far as they know I only have this one! I'm a bad boy I know but they would give me hell for having more than one car :)

Hmm, how much to keep my mouth zipped ;) haha. Na i won't say anything. Has that paperwork come through yet?

Not yet :( think its christmas post though. I'll write the guarantee in the receipt.

BTW I think the ISO blocks are still on the car.

ok arnold....i will defo have this after you.

what do you reckon you'll do with it?

Mod?
are you gonna fix the electrics etc.?

im just think about what im doing with my micra now.

i might wait until i get this one and spend the money on this one instead of mine now.

The only things that dont work are the headlights and reverse light. You will also need some standard door cards and window winders as the electric ones have been removed.

There was another issue where the battery wouldnt charge, it turned out to be a corroded wire coming from the alternator that we replaced and re-soldered so it now runs fine, I believe the alternator was replaced recently. We also fixed a few earths that were spliced or earthed badly.

One of the wing mirror casings has been smashed but I have included a replacement mirror that needs spraying up and bolting on :)

Lol sounds like a shed :p

Headlights must be fixed. I'm hoping it is the relay, and not a result of some previous bodge work done on the car. I dont mind missing door cards, i can get some window winders. My reverse light never worked either so not bothered about that. Obviously the car must work. If it doesn't start or has running issues, i will walk away!

I don't plan to modify the car at all, but i may get bored between now and feb lol

Oooh the cheek. I wouldnt walk away if I were you though, it would be quicker to drive away!
It does drive fine as I've been driving it all week :p

That's cool then. I've had enough problems with my own K10 in previous winters, and i've sold all the decent stuff that made it more reliable! I'm sure this one will be ok. Bummer you're not around to highlight some of the areas where work's been done but i'm sure i'l spot them.

When was the engine / gearbox oil / water last done? anything going to need replacing within the next 3 months?

That's cool then. I've had enough problems with my own K10 in previous winters, and i've sold all the decent stuff that made it more reliable! I'm sure this one will be ok. Bummer you're not around to highlight some of the areas where work's been done but i'm sure i'l spot them.

When was the engine / gearbox oil / water last done? anything going to need replacing within the next 3 months?

Sorry I dont know when the fluids were last changed, I was going to do it myself but just been really busy as of late. Give me a call today if you want and I'll talk you through some things.

thought arnold was having it???

i was, we drove 180 miles and checked it out, but i think the fairest comment is the discription didn't reflect the car's condition. I see now the description has been updated

Thank you Arnold. I shall try and get some more detailed pics when I get home.

If its not gone soon then I shall strip it, cash the tax disc in and weigh it in at the scrapyard as I need the money.

if you get some more detailed pics of the rust + damage etc....ill have it off you probably....you in bristol or stafford??

a pic of the interior as well would be nice....has it got super s interior?

No, granny spec brown interior I think, and suede style door cards although they do not fit properly. I can be in Bristol or Stafford although I suspect Bristol would be easier for you. I get back on the 29th Dec so will take some pics then.

Back