Which springs go where?

Might be a stupid question, but I want to fit my lowering springs but don't know which springs go on the front and which go on the back. Anyone help?

Also I've got spring clamps and it looks simple enough, but any advice when fitting?

IMAG1431.jpg

Thanks

For the rears just water you dont stretch the brake lines when lowering the axle down to get the springs out

For the front i've always found it easier to undo the strut top nut when the cars on the ground compression the suspension. (put the nut back on but not tight for when you remove the strut after compressing the spring :))

Okay thanks for that :)

1. For the front i've always found it easier to undo the strut top nut when the cars on the ground compression the suspension. (put the nut back on but not tight for when you remove the strut after compressing the spring :))

What do you mean here cos I don't understand how it would help :S

Thanks

Okay thanks for that :)

What do you mean here cos I don't understand how it would help :S

Thanks

The top nuts normally tight & you need to hold the top of the strut tab while you undo the nut to stop the whole thing spinning.

I find its easier to do if its all still on the car with weight on it than when its off and you've got hold it and faff about undoing it

Back