Which models have the boot/fuel cap release lever?

As the title says which model do i need to find to steal the boot release from?

Ive searched and not found much, can you buy them new?

Does any one have one they want rid of?

Cheers

I just got one on eBay and plan on fitting it but wondered if the latch on the boot itself (not the part attached to the car) is different from standard as i can't work out how the release works.

You'll need:

Petrol Flap
Cable
Popper lever
Boot catch (on boot and on the car)
Grommit near petrol flap

Recently helped get one for a friend,and we compared the catch on the boot with his current one and they are different. Should matter about 3 or 5dr,as its the same floor pan :) Just make sure you get the lil white clips that hole the cable to the floor (as these come in handy)

Our scrap yard charged him £15.00 for everything (except the petrol flap as he got that else where)

You'll need:

Petrol Flap
Cable
Popper lever
Boot catch (on boot and on the car)
Grommit near petrol flap

Recently helped get one for a friend,and we compared the catch on the boot with his current one and they are different. Should matter about 3 or 5dr,as its the same floor pan :) Just make sure you get the lil white clips that hole the cable to the floor (as these come in handy)

Our scrap yard charged him £15.00 for everything (except the petrol flap as he got that else where)

Cheers Hooded, good info. Just got to find one now, my local scrap yard hasnt got any micras with boot release.

Thanks for the info! I thought the catch on the boot must be different!

A local scrappy had one that I can check a price for you. Don't know if it's still there though. Will take a trip through soon and check if you like.

i think everything over the L model came with them, so i have seen them in LX, SLX, Super S, SR, Si,

but they may not have been in the base models 1.0L, Vibe, S, Hollywood, Muzic, Dot, etc

but you can also fit door popper solenoids, and just have a button to open the boot and petrol flap which is what i have done in all my cars

I found A car on eBay with all the kit. The guy wants 60 quid for every thing hooded listed! This sounds expensive to me!! What have you guys paid before?

Cheers Scott

Back