which insurance company is best?

S

sosolidsaq

Hi guys,

was wondering if you could tell me which insurance company is cheapest? it has to be a company that insures modified cars. i rang adrian flux but they dont insure second drivers under the age of 25. i'm 20 and am going to go on my dads insurance as a second driver.

please let me know

saq

It aint that easy mate......

Everyone will quote differently to what you will be quoted when u ring them.

U will need to ring them all and get ur own quotes to know exactly.

a good start would be http://www.confused.com as they search about 30 of the most popular insurance companies...

cheers mate, anyone else here whos 20? what insurance companies you guys wid?

saq

sosolidsaq said:
i'm 20 and am going to go on my dads insurance as a second driver.

but will you be the main driver of the car? you should check the law on this, because i don't think you can get away with that anymore if you are not on the policy as the main driver and are in fact the main driver....

plus it's always better in the long run to have your own policy, you'll have to one day so why not now? at 20, insuring a micra tpft won't be that expensive...

thats the problem, i'm selling the micra. got a 1.6 mk3 golf that needs insuring. so much work done to it, i think its gonna cost me about 1400

sosolidsaq said:
thats the problem, i'm selling the micra. got a 1.6 mk3 golf that needs insuring. so much work done to it, i think its gonna cost me about 1400

Ah - yea think you'll struggle to find cheaper insurance than that mate sorry.

Back