Insurance help.

Shero

Ex. Club Member
3 years no claims
1.3 k11
garaged blah blah

So my renewal came through today £504?!?! , went up £200 since last year :glare: so phoned up and got it back to £330, the problem is I was with bell this year and when I took my policy out I took the "drive other car 3rd party" option was only an extra £40 which was a bonus as It was far cheaper than getting me as a named driver on the hrv, crx and my mates cars I drive a lot.
but because so many fools took this option and were crashing daddy's lambo bell don't do it any more. the girl tried to get the manager to let me have it when I was saying the policy was no use for me without it but no luck.
So Do you know any companies that will insure a 21 year old fully comp, then also give the option to drive other cars 3rd party???

Cheers in advance :D(Y)

Please take more care when posting!!!!!!!!

my friend insured his with tescos and another used a small firm from moneysupermarket.com both TPFT with driving other cars
good luck (Y)

why have i got a big thing on my post???

and cheers sed, tried tesco, a bit pricey but if there gunna cover me on other cars its worth it, cant get though to there helpline thing just now. ha.

I think hugh edited it because the title was mispelt?
Anyways good luck just don't forget to make sure they will cover you first. :D

well so far no one covers under 25yo on 3rd party so Im kinda stuck because I need this on my policy. grrrr.grr

QUINN DIRECT ARE SCAM ARTISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My first years policy on my Daihatsu Cuore 1.0 was €3500 for 3rd party f&t
My second year on my fiesta 1.2 was €2800 for third party f&t
For my third year they quoted me €1700 on the 1.0 K12 for 3rd party f&t

rang aviva for 3rd year renewal, they did full comp with 3rd party cover on other cars for€950
rang quinn back and said, over the last 2 years ive spent €6300 with you, and chance you could match or even nearly match the quote and i will stay with you and they basically said ###### OFF!

AVIVA ALL THE WAY

btw, im 19, 2 years no claims, with a full license.

Lol a bit enthusiastic with aviva they wouldn't even insure me it all depends on location etc. Just find the cheapest and most trustworthy company ( haha trustworty ) good luck (Y)

i would marry aviva if i could :D amazing people, but true enough it is the luck of the draw lol
i'l spare you the crappy advert but... maybe...
you'll thank your stars that you went to go compare!

or compare the meerkat, or confused.com or moneysupermarket.com or basically watch ITV2 during the day and you will be bombarded with these adverts lol
*Hates being unemployed* wish hyundai would have me back *sigh*

admiral try them, im sure they did the drive another car 3rd party but im sure the car had to be insured by the owner and the owner cant be you...theyre not very good though.

cheers for all the advice and ive spent a few hours phoning them all up, so far aviva, tesco, bell, admiral, quinn, swiftcover, skyinsurance, and the top 4 companys on all the meercat type stuff all say i need to be over 25 wich is baws. Ahh weel, ill get hunting again tomoro.

Cheers folks.

Back