Where to put tweeters...

i had some factory ones in the apillers, but i was thinking of installing some on the seatbelt guides so that they're right next to your ear.

or you could always get some speakers with tweeters in the centres

when i got the car they were in the a-pillars but when i bought my components, i moved the tweeters on to the dash. But they sounded a bit nafff to be honest so i moved em to the seatbelt pillars even though i was advised not to by Pete but they sound cool there but i suppose its how far you sit with your seat back, mines always right back coz i got long legs so sound isnt travelling from behind me but i still had the factory tweeters in the a-pillars so it was cool for the 3 days i had it working

Dont put them on the B-pillars. That'll result in your mid's and your tweeters being over 1m apart from one another, when you want them as close together as possible.

The optimum location is down in the corner of your footwells, facing upwards which then creates a nice 'rainbow' of sound imaging. However, otherwise either mould them into the A-pillars, or put them in the corners of the dash, firing diagonally accross the car. Tweeters where the mirror plastic is can also work well.

Basically, put some bluetac on the tweeter, and keep trying positions until you find one that you like.

i have the factory apillar ones plus 2 in the roof, either side of the sunroof handle (was like this when i purchased the car!)

the roof??? Hmmm not sure bout that but then again if you think it sounds good thats all that matters, suppose when you have them in the A-pillars too it doesnt sound as bad coz you still got them coming from in front of you. Mine sound cool in the B-pillars though - lot of work to get em to stay put though

yeh, the roof lol. like i said, it was like this when i bought the car. but it sounds good - think it's because i still have the apillar tweeters too though

Back