Where to get best Insurance?

As you may you know insurance is a rip off for young male drivers.
Therefore i was wondering if anyone knows the best place to get the cheapest insurance??

Just try everywhere as it depends on age, where you live, car everything so try
gocompare.com
moneysupermarket.com
confused.com

Good Luck!

I would almost put money on Elephant having a better price than the comparison sites ;)
Well see that would depend because i tried elephant and they wanted well over a grand! but that could be due to my age.
got it for little over 600 this year.
also i think elephant are on comparison sites now? as they are part of Admiral group.
Also Reviews like this are helpful in decisions. not saying elephant are bad as the missus made a claim with them a few years back (not her fault) and they settled it within a few weeks cheque in hand.
http://www.reviewcentre.com/reviews3669.html

If you are aged 19 or over, with a full 2 years driving experience, feel free to try my company, tel: 0208 3645500. Please make it clear you are a MSC member.

Thanks

Try Admiral, they were cheaper than Elephant for me.
Seems to change each year, they're the same company so if the other one offers a better price, tell the one you're with and they'll match it! Admiral were cheaper this year so I told Elephant and they matched it

I have just done a quote on Go Compare and well i am very Suprized how much it's comeback at:
1st Quote - Admiral - 931
2nd Quote - Elephant - 935
3rd Quote - Express Insurance - 1822 - Fairly large increase IMO :laugh:
and thats with my Mums boyfriend as the main driver and Me and My brother with Provisionals as named drivers (Y):grinning:(Y)

Mine was £874 with quinn insurance, sister as policy holder and me as named (proviosional)

However it does go up when you pass!! Mine was an extra 500 smackers

Best thing to do is look everywhere and try everything, but don't LIE! Bend the truth yes but you could well be caught out with false info, it's even worse than not telling the stuff (mods etc).

Best quote on the T Sport for me was from Premium Choice 'LADS' - £300 better then anywhere else. The most disappointing was Sky, even as a member of the club wanted over £1000.

Selecter were very good, the only insurance group to give me any realistic quotes, 6000 pound quote from aviva was a joke....

So...young driver! Try selecter :)

Direct line....or....Hsbc....they do great deals and u can drive other peoples car third party (Y)

Mine is with direct line....fully comp....protected no claims...can drive other peoples cars tp......all my mods declared........£386 for the year :wasntme::wasntme:

I can't moan at the AA or swintons just juggled my insurance between the two and both were very helpful and quick, total cost for it was £170 ish only down side is my premium went up with AA (different car though)

Back