Where to Find the Gearbox with LSD??

CMF_Radiolite22

» CMF Member
Thanks Frank for the link :)

What will I need to make the k10 gearbox run on the CG engine?

My worries are the drive shaft, clutch, flywheels. starter and gearing. Will these need to be changed in order to fit the gearbox? Will it run with the engine without problems??

Please help...

CMF_frank2

» CMF Member
Radiolite22 WROTE:

"Thanks Frank for the link :)

What will I need to make the k10 gearbox run on the CG engine?

My worries are the drive shaft, clutch, flywheels. starter and gearing. Will these need to be changed in order to fit the gearbox? Will it run with the engine without problems??

Please help...

the nearside c/v,s are like rocking horse poo keith, and the viscous diffs are factory sealed in oil and might have had a hard life, an aftermarked lsd for your own g/box might be a better option

CMF_kovert.k11

» CMF Member
frank2 WROTE:
the nearside c/v,s are like rocking horse poo keith, and the viscous diffs are factory sealed in oil and might have had a hard life, an aftermarked lsd for your own g/box might be a better option

+1 to that... it took me an eternity to find shafts for my 31v box - ended up having to buy another gearbox just to get the drive shafts. GTRHOLIC was kind enough to give me part numbers for the inner cvs, and there is an outside possibility of getting them from nissan - will try and find them if u like

Back