Where is the wiper motor relay?

jabran200

Ex. Club Member
I've changed the wiper motor due to only working on 2,3 modes and stops halfway on 1st option.

Where is the realy then? Anyone point it out on a picture or something?

Really annoyed now lol since i bought a wiper motor thinking it was built in or something lol.

Changed the injectors now though so should see better MPG (40-45 compared to the 35) now seems to be working fine now as opposed to the original set i had which had a really bad miss as number one injectors was leaking.

i thought so but then wheres my intermittant function gone? I even replaced it and its exactly the same.

I doesn't work on the first setting at all, but fine on 2 and 3.

I am really stumped unless the motor I was sold is a dud too.

Jabran was it a brand new unit and was it the correct one for the car? I tried a couple of different relays from different breakers last year when I was looking at this and although they fitted, they were from different year cars and behaved in different ways..

One from an M reg made the wiper start and stop repeatedly and the other from a 1994 car just did the same as the original one... I've also tried stalks and same problem so I'm pretty sure it is the relay - unless somebody else has any other suggestions.. it can't be the motor itself can it fellas?

Back